Ch 9 - Wahmen

Yes Gazzy the title is for you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Had to reupload. Server issues.)

After Akeno and Rias showing you what a flirty woman is like, you had some thinking to do. The aggression is much too strong and then not knowing how to receive that type of energy. Do you sit there and just take it? Do you kiss the girl flirting with you? It was strange. Strange because you didn't know how to react to it and even if you messed up either of the two would take it well. Unlike other women that would say goodbye verbally, physically, or both.

At dinner you are calmly eating next to Kiba. But as you could imagine at a large and charge dining table things get interesting. Koneko is eating quietly next to Gasper. The rest it could be anything on the table as far as conversation is concerned.

"Good pork Issei?" Asked Akeno.

"You know I love me some good pork." He chuckled.

"Issei. So forward." Akeno blushed with a grin.

"I'm trying to eat. The sweet and sour pork doesn't give you right to be a pig." Said Rias.

"I second that." Huffed Koneko.

"Never a dull moment." You shake your head with a smile.

"Depending of course. Right now school isn't struggling for everyone, no chaotic events, and everyone is in good spirits." Kiba gave the ropes.

"Though give everyone a good pork was a nice gesture." Smiled Xenovia.

"I question what your intentions are after saying that." Worried Issei.

"Speaking of, new guy has been rather quiet." She looked over your way. "How's it going on your end? I hope it isn't a rough adjustment. Asia and myself had it bad the first few weeks."

"I'm alright. Just slowly figuring it all out. Rias told me to take my time and think about it. So, I have to figure it all out. But hey, given that this is a great start I am not worried whatsoever. Think about it, my mother is in a safe place. Priority one. Second priority is protection. After some training I got that. Don't have to worry about some trying to mug me."

"Muggers?" Cried Gasper.

"I'm in a rough part of town. This power is something people can't even dream of. When I get stronger I can finally be proud of that. Be free of thugs. But in the meantime, Rias made me realize something. Something I'm grateful for. To quit worrying about protection and survival and more of what I want. And deep down I didn't thought. Getting by was the goal. Here it is. What now? I don't know."

"Find a hobby, find a hot chick, and it will come." Suggested Issei. 

"You and the subject of WAHMEN. That's an interesting matter at hand for you."

"What? Boobies? What's the worst that can happen?"

This is when Asia sitting right to him pulled out a mid-sized frying pan. It connected to the top of his dome. Ding! "Jerk!"

"UMMM!" You flinched. Dropping your fork and ready to spring out of your chair if needed. "That always happen?"

"Only when he's bad." Confirmed Rias. "He's a bosom boy. Nothing will change Issei's heart about large chests."

"Hmph." Koneko was annoyed.

"Okay then. But to add to the joke a moment ago, Issei, that's how ya get porked." You wink at him as his head is still planted in the tablecloth. "Cheers Captain McDouche."

~~~~~

Later on as you were just finishing your last assignment you had a knock at your door. You had a little time before you were going to hop in the shower. "Come in."

Xenovia walked in with a white robe and her hair in a towel. "How goes it?"

"Okay..." What the hell? She couldn't dry off first?

"I just stepped out of the shower and I had something fresh on my mind. Pardon my attire. I hope you don't have immediate ideas."

"Ideas? No. But go on." You lean back in your chair and try to look at her face and nowhere else. It would be uneasy if you did so. 

"Did you want to join Asia and I on a pact sometime? Might help you get out for a while and not overthink about what everything is. You are already working harder than most of us. Everyone besides Rias. But she's the boss so that's why." Xenovia had a good idea. Which is rare.

"True." You let out a sigh. "You're right. I'm usually on my guard."

"Can't attack the object in front of you if you're still guarding. Only one sword. The object can never move and then what? Still can't attack it properly. What do you say?"

"Alright. Next move is on you. Anything else for tonight?" You asked her because there seemed to more to it. Plus you wanted to confirm that this is the only reason she walked in here in a robe. 

"What's your take of women?"

"So far? Outside here, wahmen can be cruel. After all, you saw one cut me up. I guess I haven't had much luck being one on one. If that makes any sense."

"Ah. Private time." She smiled and removed the towel from her hair. "Is this private time?"

"More like I'm concerned about that robe revealing privates. But yes. On top of business."

"I see. Though I hate to say, but I have my eyes on Issei."

"I can see it." (Although, if Akeno got to live at Issei's in season one, I think she would steal his heart and make her first girl in the harem. )

"Really?"

"Go for I guess. I can't really say much on the topic. I know how to fight, I know how to survive, but I don't think I am good with women. I'm learning though. I can't say exact. I never really had a good girlfriend. But maybe one day. That work?"

"Alright. You have yourself a good night. Oh, and if not 'wahmen' the term woman or lady works too you know."

"You're right." Got to watch that one.

"Yes you do." She smirked.

"You all got to stop doing that to me. You're killing me over here."

~~~~~

Reading minds. Caution, men thinking.

-Rel