Ch 8 - Hide

Akeno wants to play. But will she be successful?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno gave you a playful shove. "How's the training going?"

The physical part got to wake you up. "Huh?"

"Ready for playtime?" She asked.

"Woah." You turn invisible and go into the clear. Crawling towards the bed as Akeno starts to look around for you. 

"Newbie?" She looked around. The lights are on and yet she can't see you. "Lights on. No doors open. What happened?"

"Behind you." You called.

"But the voice is in front of me. Wonder how long you can keep it up for. That's pretty good to my standards. Fooling me."

"Well you did ruin my meditation and I think it's probably best if I keep my hands off that body. For my sake really."

"Awww. That a compliment to me or a slash at your confidence?" Frowned Akeno.

"Just better off not going there I guess."

"Someone has other interests. I just know it. Jealousy. Now for who it is." She smirked and continued to look around the room.

"That's a conflict of interest. Not important. My work is more important than anything. You're hot Akeno. Don't give me wrong, but I know who saved me and motivated me."

"Ohhh, I'll be sure to let Rias know about it. She might be in here soon. I can help you out of course."

"She's in the same boat, but no."

"Gotcha!" She got a hold of your arm. Then tackling you to the ground and pinned you from on top. "Win."

You appeared slowly. Shocked to see that she found you. "How did you do that?"

"Saw a flash of you and I went for it. I say it worked. I think you broke your concentration for just a split second and it was enough to see where you were. Your focus and composure are what give you the consistency with it. For instance you might flicker if you don't concentrate. Guard up. Then you'll get used to it. Difficult to do so."

"Yeah. You can say that again. But uh, Akeno?" You are looking away now so you're not looking in her eyes or at her hair or anatomy features. "When will you let me get up?"

She giggled as she could feel your heart bounce so hard and loud it was against her stomach. "Have it be a test. You're blushing and nearly sweating. Try to turn invisible now. It could help you out."

You flicker. You aren't a fluorescent light bulb, but you can't stay invisible. Is it your ability or concentration. But you can hear you heartbeat as you wish she would just get off of you. "Not great." You turn away.

"A newbie in love too aren't you."

"I, don't exactly know what I'm doing. There isn't really any pretty girls in my area. And there just happens to be in this house. Just filled with three other guys and pretty girls."

"What does that mean?" Akeno giggled.

"Uhh, well-"

The door opened. "Akeno?" Rias sighed.

Akeno grinds against your pelvis and turns to see Rias in the doorway. "Yes?" Bringing a finger to her mouth.

"Can't you see he's flustered? Must you be so forward on his first day?"

"Well he's appreciative. Complimented me and all of us. Honest, knows how to choose his words. We found a keeper. Though," She got off of you and got the wrinkles out of her skirt. "A little work and he is good as golden. Composure and invisibility can be a great skill. Continue your state of mind boy." She left the room and winked at Rias on the way out.

"Sorry about that." Apologized Rias.

You got up from the floor. "That's a first."

"You seem very good with girls. Did she get under your skin a little?"

"I know how to talk to women but I've never had that sort of experience. First off Rias its hard on my end having all the girls being pretty. Then you add these skills, this new environment, and I could only take so much pressure on my first day. I'm just trying to make it. And I don't know how to flirt. I know how to be nice but don't know how to flirt."

"And you told Akeno that?" She shook her head. "She's rather strong. An aggressive type. Though a girl doesn't need to pin you in order to flirt."

"So is it like those sitcoms, mangas, dramas, and everything is all based on the individual?"

"Let's see." She slowly wrapped her arms around your neck. Then inched closer. "You see someone like Koneko doing this?"

"No. I mean, you're right by what a strong girl is and what not. I can totally see it now. But I guess it is just the matter of me knowing what I want and then I can see if I can go after a girl? I mean, all of them are taken right?"

"I wouldn't say taken. That's not the word. Though every girl has their mind on something. Whether if he's all in, clueless, or whatever the case is. But try not to go too deep into it. Let your feelings happen. Chemistry with a woman doesn't have to mean test results in a lab setting. That's the best way for it to be. I think I have an idea on your type too. Now the matter of how you approach it."

"I will do my best. Is there another assignment for me today?"

"Dinner should be around in close to an hour. After that I guess just study and such. Do what you want. If you need anything check my office or knock on Issei's door."

"Okay..." Master in Issei's room. Guess I just didn't see it. Master and the Dragon? Haha. Sounds catchy. I don't dread or get jealous of what Issei has, I just wish I had a better understanding. Guess I'll just have to learn. But if one woman likes him I wonder what's out there for me. If she's too pretty for me do I pass on her? Huh... You stand still. This is why Rias said just let it happen. Better that way. More healthy at that.

~~~~~

Sometimes you just have to use common sense and what feels right. That's how you learn. Hoo-boy. 

-Rel