Epilogue

Thank you to everyone that has been around for this journey. It has made me reach deep, go to certain places in my mind, and I am happy that a few friends of mine got to enjoy this. I am closing this up and under emotions as always.

There will be a lemon bonus chapter later on. Don't worry.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After the shower it was one of those times where they quickly went to your room and sat on the edge of the bed in towels and just talked. Awkward for a first time, but no pressure. Lovers in towels and they shared a bed recently. It's just getting more comfortable with the relationship. Early stages that get passed.

This gets down to it when everyone wants to kick back, relax, and then grab some pjs. Twas a rough night. Ended better.

Asia made herself comfortable under the covers as she saw you thinking to yourself. "Honey you coming to bed?"

"Yes Angel." You flip the covers on your side. "Time to put this day behind me." Now getting comfort and able to relax.

"Come here then." She giggled as she crawled over. "I need you too you know."

"How couldn't I use a beautiful blonde cuddling me to help with tonight that's named Asia? Come on now. You helped me throughout all of this. No one has helped me more than you have. Now we're lovers and things are only going to get better." You started to chuckle. "You know, it kind of hit me now. I'm just so excited. Before I had such a guard up Asia. I was just always prepared for the fight. Always defensive even though I didn't snap at people. It was more of a fear thing. But I guess everything served its purpose. You saved me, Rias gave me the open door, my mother is great care and health, I met Howie, and I got you." You give her a big kiss.

"See? I always said you could be sweet." She giggled. 

"Thanks for seeing what I don't. And this is coming from a guy that can be invisible." You just kept letting go of the stress. The burdening was slowly just flowing in the opposite direction. It felt as to air pressure. Slowly blowing away and fading away from your body. It was replaced with cute tingles from the lovely lady. "Though shouldn't we head to bed? Or do you want-"

"Hm." Asia reached over and crashed lightly into your side. "Cuddles."

"That works. That totally works."

~~~~~

Time has flied by for everyone. Though still in high school there was still that connection that people dream of. As time came around you felt much more comfortable in your own skin. The color in your face had came back. Putting on a little muscle and about two inches taller. You could look in any mirror and smile. Those eyes of yours. They aren't dagger like, killing instinct as they once were. Only when if you wanted to that is. 

Asia has been much more confident as time has gone on. Maybe it's because you were her strong partner that protected her. Perhaps finally getting comfortable in her own skin again. A little bit of both is going to do anything but hurt. Remember that. This time around it was after a long pact and it took a lot of energy. She woke up and lifted the covers. 

"Hey Honey. How's it going over there?" She turned over the covers on her side and looked at the mirror on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Then over to the dresser to grab some cloths.

"Pretty good. And you?" You turned over and see how she's already out of bed. "Hey. Where you going Angel?"

"Dressed?"

"We shower together. What do you mean you're going somewhere to get dressed?"

"I do when I surprise you." She pointed out.

"Usually not in the room, but fair. Still wondering though."

"We got our date. No school." Squeaked Asia. "The beach. Remember?"

"Alright." You throw the covers off and head to your dresser.

"Now put on some pants." Said Howie with a yawn from over his nest.

"Howard that's wrong." You look over to him with a smile. "I got a swimsuit I can wear comfortably wet or dry. That's what I'm going with."

"Good show." Howie shook his head and closed his eyes. "I hope you two enjoy."

"Hey now. I thought you were coming with us." Asked Asia.

"Not sure what the ocean does for a bird such as myself. Please. Enjoy the day yourselves. It is much too hot for me." Suggested Howie.

"I hope you know that when it gets the sunset that we're I'm going to summon you so you can go fishing. It won't be hot out. I'll probably be in a matching sweatshirt with Asia."

"Adorable. And I wouldn't mind myself some good swordtail. Well played Boyo." Nodded Howie.

The time was devoted to have a getaway for the day. Rias approved the two of you to be on leave for the day unless there was any great harm for the worlds and/realms or if the two of you were in great danger. It was nice to see Asia be herself in an environment where she could be herself. Wearing a bikini that you helped her pick out, eating ice cream together on the boardwalk, and then splashing (NOT SUPLEXING) each other in the water. As blue as it could be. What a world. What a joy. What a therapeutic outlet for one another. 

The day lasted a long time. It went by slowly. A great way to enjoy all of the fun. Plenty of sun, great water, great food, and went the sun started to set and the temperature started to drop it was time to buy those hoodies and you changed into pants while on the boardwalk. A little chilly is all. You tapped Asia on the behind which made her squeak with a small giggle as you saw her in those yoga pants. Then she responded with a light tap to the same area. This time you couldn't say hands off the merchandise. Howie was using his familiar abilities to talk to someone about your age about fishing. He was over the moon that he was talking to an owl that knew his native tongue. Those two were getting friendly as you and Asia were watching the sun go down with some cold drinks. Hearing the waves crashing into the supports underneath. 

"Today has been great Baby. I haven't ever had a time like this as a whole at the beach ever." Sighed Asia happily. 

"Yeah. To us." You smiled at her.

"It's amazing that this is one of the best dates we have ever been on."

"Movies, dinners, sight seeing in the city. Yeah. Something about this beach though. The atmosphere here is nice. It wasn't crowded today, short lines, the water was great, and you know it."

"I love you so much." She leaned into you.

"I love you too Asia. This wouldn't be possible without you. You're the best lover I could ever ask for. And I think the love we share is something you don't hear about anymore."

"Guys aren't nice and girls will get what they want or something better. I know. I'm just glad I have you versus some that can get whoever they want or some girl that won't make you happy."

"I never wanted any guy to hurt you if I can help it. I mellowed out a bit, but you know how it is. I think I punched someone in the face my second time meeting you. Something like that." You take a sip of your drink. "Anyway, us."

"What about us?"

"Well Asia, I'm not proposing or anything right now, but what have you thought about going forward? Did you want to go to college? Just be healer for everyone? Did you want to graduate, get married and go from there?"

"We got another year or so to figure things. But Honey I would think you would make a great husband. We share a bed already as it is. You and are a team. We have Howie who is amazing and I see all good things."

"One day my love. I promise you Angel." You kiss her. I'm complete. Thank you Asia my Angel. Thank you for everything.

~~~~~

I hope that many people out there find love and find the path they deserve. Cheers all. This was another emotional finish. Love you all.

Stay for the bonus chapter.

-Rel