Ch 3 - Contract

I think this probably a direction many wanted me to go into. A literal sign off with your name and go from there. I have huge plans and hope everyone likes it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The couch is comfortable as you sit across Rias as the other people start to file in. You see the two obvious boys and one with the skirt, and the other girls including Koneko the shy one and Akeno the busty one that looks like she loves to tease. Rias had two pieces of paper in her hand as she put it on the table face down. 

"I have a proposition for you. Now I am very fair. The girls like you and want you around. The guys you can achieve your goals just like they are doing every day. I hope this covers everything. View it and take your time. If you need better terms or want to sleep on it please tell me. I will more than happy to continue the arrangements."

You take both pieces of paper and try to look at these "terms" she was proposing and what they meant. Rias for only being seventeen was very knowledgeable and knew what you would need. Knowing that your mother was an added piece to the equation. But it wasn't for the money, it was what was right. You leaving your mother where she was is bad news. Relocating your mother also could be bad news. Having her live her too much. But yet, there were a few loopholes that could be worked around. Especially since this was all too simple.

This is beyond you living in this manor and attending the school. Meals are covered, Devil powers, money not an issue, and this was the life that mob men kill for in films. This was living a civil life with an interesting role in what you would call the midnight society. Your benefits could not be matched by companies if you were the CEO. Things like this just aren't around. These are difficult tasks to be preformed, but you came to fight. Make them stupid like a game glitch and hit'em in the mouth bitch! But a few things to talk about.

"I say you know how to make someone feel appreciated Rias." You nod.

"So give me any detail that you need to go into specifics or need to discuss if this is not enough. I'm here." Rias leaned forward and was ready to counter.

"So my mother's arrangements are fix the home, put her here, or relocate her with a few following options which I will have to weigh the pros and cons. Those are my biggest concerns. As I'm sure we discussed."

"Well the thing is I have a few ideas and would like to see which is best. I could repair the house, but that keeps her in the area you do not like. I can relocate her to a different house but she would be alone in that house. And then what? I don't think you would want her living here. You're going to want space. And then, we have an apartment where she has a large patio outside. No maintenance, not much work, protected by the Devils so she is undisturbed yet free, and price is half due to my end so she is able to enjoy herself. See a movie, buy herself dinner, and such. Your mother deserves it and so do you. And you see how your perks from insurance, to retirement, to power, to school covered, and everything in between. Your mother will have everything explained to her and she will be safe. I give you my word."

Rias gave you plenty to think about. And even though the details were all there cut and dry and no smoke and mirrors, you needed to soak all of it in. Have yourself a little more thought. "I'm going to sleep on it."

"Well I also had an afternoon setup for you. I thought we were going to be too apartment on this." Rias trying to ease you.

"Setup?" You pondered.

"You in the springs and Akeno is making a nice dinner."

Akeno sat next to you on the couch. "How do you like your steak Hun?" She licked her lips.

"Uhhh," You turned to Rias trying to hide your pink glowing cheeks. "Is every Devil girl high up in the beauty department or is it just here?"

"Glad you noticed." Akeno giggled.

Rias smirked. "Mostly a trait." 

"Geez. About to say. Just not used to this sort of thing. I mean, girls don't like me. As I've said before. Or rather, I haven't find a nice girl and who would be more girlfriend. Yeah..." Akeno is flustering you like it or not.

"Wet behind the ears. No matter." Akeno smiled. "And I am open for any lessons in love if need be."

"You're teaching (FN) about hooters?" Asked Issei from the corner of the room.

"Pervert." Grumbled Koneko.

"Well I am going to be straight with ya. Beautiful girls don't talk to me. Not sure if its a confidence thing or a looks thing or whatever. Thanks for everything. I will think about this tonight. Where should I meet you tomorrow?"

"At the school in front again and we head to your house?" Proposed Rias.

"It's not pretty. Just a heads up."

"You think I'm like that?" Asked Rias.

"Just fair warning."

"We have came from all different backgrounds. No one here has the right to judge. It's just if you agree I would love to help you pack and bring the situation to your mother."

"I guess you would be my agent to huh?" You smiled.

"You bet."

"Alright. Bye everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow."

"Bye now." Rias watched you leave as she attended to everyone else. "Any objections?"

"He's good." Assured Koneko.

"Nice boy. Though doesn't he seem closed off?" Commented Xenovia.

"Not used to pretty girls. New people. I think he just needs to adjust. I think he'll be fine." Akeno seemed happy to have you here.

"Any one else?" Asked Rias.

"He's nice. I just hope everything goes well for him." Said Asia.

"I think he will be just fine." Eased Rias. "I negotiate well."

~~~~~

Negotiating is an art. If you want $20 is that your first proposal? Or $30 and talk down to $20. Always leave breathing room. I is just part of the game.

-Rel