Ch 1 - Jump-Start

Now I have had many questions on how, what, why, in many way different ways on how this is going to shape up. There is a lot more pressure than I anticipated. Though, I've had much more pressure with Stella Vermilion, Moka and Akasha, and my other Asia story that needs to be continued. (Marina I hope all is well.) But trust me, I aim to do my best and nothing more.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You blink a few times and feel yourself unable to get up. Not because you feel hurt, but rather you are just so comfortable. Then you see these designer bed sheets you're laying on. "Huh?"

"You're awake." You would have no clue at the time at this red haired beauty on the edge of your bed sitting next to a blonde. "How you feeling?"

"Wah?" You flinch.

"Hey now. Calm down." Rias reached a hand.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I'm Rias. And this is Asia."

"(FN)... Hi..." You are nowhere near your element.

You look at those green eyes from that pretty blonde and the upper body of the redhead.Can't help but blush. "Uhhh, how did, I get here?" Not very good talking to girls you don't even know their name. 

"You were passed out. We brought you here to rest. The bed should be extra comfy. It's a spare room so no one is using it at the moment." Rias smiled.

You sit up and look around. This bedroom is huge. "I can basically fit my living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom in here. Wow. But, why here?" Then there is the fact you are in a pair of black sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. "And who's getup?"

"Do you remember anything? Something about a woman?" Asked Rias.

"A woman? I went to my school bulletin board. Saw someone. But I don't remember. Can you fill me in?"

"There was a woman that stabbed you while you were on a ladder. You fell off and hit your head pretty good."

This hit you and gave you an enormous about of goosebumps and these cold chills. All visible as you turn away. "How am I here? I don't feel anything."

"I helped you." Asia held out her hand and you could see a green light in front of you. "I healed your wound and did my best for the concussion. Then had you rest and Rias threw your clothes to be washed."

"We didn't want blood anywhere and to see you wake up to that. I handed you a guy's clothes and changed you myself." Rias added to the rest.

"So Rias right?" Just to make sure.

"That's right."

"What are you two?"

"It goes like this.

...

...

...

...

..."

So now comes the questions. Rias was mighty prepared for this. There is so much going through your mind at the moment. 

"So Rias, why didn't you want to make me one of your pieces of your 'House' as you call it?" First question and they were not going to get easier.

"You have your own story to tell. You're alive and that's the important thing. I do not know what your Sacred Gear is you haven't activated it. I am not choosing your path or destiny. That is for you to decide. But we can all surely help you out by any means. Things about your residence and such? We will get to that in a moment. Just the three of us. My other friends and house members don't need to know. It is for your privacy."