Prologue

Everyone I am glad you're reading this. But just to let everyone know, this is my last DxD fic. I will still be writing some fanfics, but I want to publish my novels which take as much time as it does money, and work on more projects. I will always be here for my followers, fans, and apprentices, but as far as this anime/manga goes, this is the last one. 

Going forward, we have a protagonist that has it tough and will fight for his life until the end. With it, he may just end up achieving his goals.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's hard putting this all together and not having these emotions take over you. As I pick up the pen and have the ballpoint hit the paper I just reflect and do my best to stay composed. Where to begin all of it? Pops? Rias? Hmmm... I guess would be meeting Margo. 

~~~~~

 It was a rainy day as you were heading to your seat in class. Royai Academy on the edge of town you head to homeroom and put your bag on top of your desk. About to take your seat and you sat on a tack. The sharp pain brings you right to your feet as three boys behind are on the floor laughing. The little silver tack is stuck is your pants as you remove it and throw it at one of them. Happy Monday. So far the punks of the school that with your luck were in your homeroom were at this crap early. And to think you got two hours and change to get through all of this. Those jerks aren't flying out of town anytime soon. 

It was hard getting through school having to keep your guard up and to do well. Then to top it off your mother filled you in two weeks ago that the financial situation for the two of you has gotten bad. Of why your "sweet sixteen" was being given the role of man of the house. Which is being in charge of maintaining this one floor house that is the size of a two bed hotel room. Not the suite kind either. Which also meant to see if you could put a couple bucks in your pocket. 

After school you were looking at the bulletin board outside of the guidance counselor offices to see if there was anything interesting. They would post opportunities for tutoring, clubs, and even jobs. That was when you say a girl leaning up against the wall. 

"Hey. You looking for work?" Asked a young hot blonde woman who looked that she was a senior or maybe even recently graduated.

"That's right." A little nervous but wanting to hear her out. Opportunities like this you do not want to miss out on. "What do you need?"

"Moving furniture around the house. I live alone so just a love seat, a table, and a lamp. That stuff. Want to see how it works and look at everything else. I'll pay you of course." 

"Yeah. Have no choice." You nodded.

"Well I can wait for another cute boy to show up to make a little money. No big deal."

You blush. "I got it." Girls didn't like you. Males either have charm or they don't. If they do they have it easy. While the other guys have to work twice as hard to prove his worth. That was just how it went. Women are cruel. I hope this works out. Bring a little bit for the phone bill. 

"Alright. I'm Margo by the way." She winked at you.

"(FN)..."

"Why so nervous? Have you never talked to a girl before?" She asked.

"Not attractive ones." You replied.

"That's cute of you." She gave you a smile. 

"Thanks."

"So what made you come to the board for work?"

"I need a job that's stable now. Things are rough right now."