011💗

Isla was lying in bed. She heard her dad moaning and groaning. Isla knew that he and Leigh had become more serious. But she didn't know how she felt about it.

The door opened and Lexie toddled in. "I has nightmare and me scared," she mumbled as she looked at her.

Isla smiled and helped Lexie into her bed. She let her little sister cuddle into her. "I love you Lex."

"I ove you too."

***
The next morning, Isla walked downstairs. She saw Leigh standing there in her dad's shirt. "I heard you both last night."

Leigh turned to look at her. "Babes. I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. You're good for my dad. I didn't hear you last night. So I'm guessing you were giving him head?" Isla joked. She was trying to make everything better.

Leigh groaned. "I'm not talking about that with you. Okay?" She joked.

"Okay. But keep it down. A girl needs her beauty sleep."

***
Max was sitting in his study. He looked up as Leigh walked in. "Hey. What's going on?" He asked.

"Isla. She's hiding something from us. And I'm worried about her. I really am," Leigh said.

Max nodded. "I know. I can tell. I'll talk to her and find out what it is. You look ravishing in my shirt by the way."

"Slow down. Your girls are awake."

***
Isla was sitting in the garden. She looked up as Max walked towards her. "So. Do you want to tell me why you have been distant? And what happened to you while you were away?"

"No."

Max sighed. "Leigh has come to me today and told me how she feels like you're not yourself. I'm your father and I do care."

Isla scoffed. "You didn't care. You don't care. You only care about Lexie. Don't pretend you care about me now," she said.

Max looked into his daughter's eyes. He saw how broken she was. She wasn't his bright bubbly girl. "I hope you know you can talk to me. I won't ever judge you."

"But you would."

***
Isla went for a walk. She saw Tom standing outside the pub. She looked at him. "Hiya."

"You're back?"

Isla nodded and smiled. She looked at him. "Yeah. I-I had to. For my little sister. She needs me and I'm not going to let anyone hurt her."

Tom frowned. "Your dad told me that Lexie was safe. That Leigh was adopting her. She wants to adopt you too."

Isla was shocked. She didn't know why Leigh wanted to adopt her. She wasn't anything special. Or so she thought. She had no idea that Tom wanted her. She looked at him. "Thank you. For being there for me. I really do appreciate it. More than you'll ever know."

Tom took her hand and smiled. "I know. I appreciate you too."

***
Isla went back home and saw Lexie. She walked over to her. "Hey. What do you say me and you go to the beach this weekend? We can be safe there from everyone."

"Daddy no hurt me though."

"I know that cutie. But it's not daddy who will hurt you. It's someone else."

Lexie got scared and cried. She ran off leaving Isla sitting there. But Isla had no idea how her downfall was only just beginning.