014💗

Isla walked into the living room. She saw Lexie sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed. "What's the matter with you?" She asked.

"Daddy tell me I'm no allowed to go my boyfriend. I no like him," Lexie mumbled.

Isla smirked. "You don't need a boyfriend. They're stinky," she told her as she picked her up.

Lexie frowned. "But you has boyfriends! I sees you kissing them," she told her.

Isla smirked again. "Well yeah. But you're too cute for them," she said.

"Otay... me cute," Lexie mumbled.

***
Isla was sitting at the table eating her breakfast. She was thankful that it was a weekend and she didn't have to deal with Amy Porter.

She looked up as Max walked in. "Where's Leigh?" She asked.

Max smiled. "She's gone to see her mother. She'll be back later tonight. She's bought you both something. And I think you're going to like it," he told her.

Isla nodded and smiled. She knew that she was finally happy with a family that she knew loved her. And she was finally trying to move on from what had happened.

Isla knew that it wasn't going to be easy. But she had to try and move past it all. Especially knowing that she hadn't had an easy life.

***
Isla walked to the park with Lexie. She smiled as she saw Tom. Lexie frowned. "Me thoughts you say boyfriends are stinky?" She said.

Tom smirked as he looked at Isla. "Said that did you?"

"Yes. Mine sister say dat!"

Tom picked her up and smiled. "You know you. You're cheeky aren't you?"

Lexie frowned. "No. I go play with slide."

***
Max was sorting out Isla's bedroom as he had a surprise for her. He frowned when he saw a bag of cocaine sticking out from under her bed.

He picked it up and got annoyed. After everything that had happened, he thought that things were finally on the up. That Isla was going to be okay.

The door opened and Leigh walked in. She frowned. "What's happened?" She asked as she looked at him.

Max showed her the bag. Leigh frowned. "That isn't Isla's is it?"

"I don't know."

Leigh shook her head. "She wouldn't do that. She's not dumb Max."

Max rolled his eyes. "She clearly is. Especially if she left it where I could find it," he told her.

Leigh shook her head. "No. She wouldn't put her family through that. I known my girl Max," she said.

Max smiled at the way Leigh called Isla 'my girl'. He knew she loved both his girls and that's what made him love her.

***
Isla and Lexie walked through the door. Isla had been bribed by Lexie to not say anything about them meeting Tom. Especially after she had seen them kissing.

Max was there glaring. Isla frowned. "What?"

Max threw the bag at her. Isla frowned. "That's not mine. I promise you dad."

"Then why was it under your bed?"

"I don't know. But it isn't mine!" She all but yelled.

Max scoffed. He wasn't convinced. "You're grounded until further notice," he said as he walked off.

But were the drugs really Isla's? Or was she being set up?