09💗

Max hadn't rested all that he wanted to do was fine isla. She had ran away and he blamed himself

Max knew that he hadn't been there for isla, he knew he had been horrid to her but he knew that she had been through something and it was something that hsve didn't want to talk about.

Isla and max had come face to race with their mother and their mother had done something, he knew all about what Lexie had been through but with isla, it was different

she had shut herself off and she wouldn't talk and he had no idea of the abuse that his ex had put isla through and because of it, because of what she had done.

Isla was gone and he had no idea what to do or how to bring her back. Max sighed as he tried isla phone again and sighed as he looked to see Leigh as she walked into the room and smiled as she looked to max

"no luck?" Leigh asked as max shock his head

"none at all. She took my watch. She's desperate. I think she's going to sell it, there is something that just isn't right leigh. Isla isn't right and I need to find her. I need to find my daughter before it's too late" max said

"well find her I promise" Leigh said

***
Max had met up with Tom. He knew that Isla had formed a bond with him and he knew that he could help.

Tom smiled. "Is everything okay mate?" He asked when he saw his boss and close friend.

Max sighed. "Isla. She's gone missing. Her mum turned up. And now Isla has gone awol. I promised my little girl that I would bring her big sister back. I wasn't there for them before. But now I have to be."

Tom nodded. "I'll help you find her. Is Lexie with Leigh?"

"Yeah. Leigh has been great through all of this. The girls are lucky to have her," Max said.

***
Isla was hiding in the boiler room at the school. She didn't know where else to go. She felt lonely. She felt like she had no one there for her.

Isla had chosen the boiler room as she knew no one would find her down there. And she could get food from the canteen. Isla missed Lexie. And she missed her dad and Leigh.

***
After searching for a few hours, Max made his way back home. He saw Leigh sitting on the sofa with Lexie. "Daddy. Where Isla?" Lexie asked.

Max picked her up and held her close. "She's gone to stay with a friend for a few days. But daddy will bring her home soon," he said. But he was lying.

Lexie nodded. "Otay. Me seep Isly bed?"

"Sure. Go and get your pyjamas."

When Lexie was out the way, Leigh looked at Max. "She's going to guess that Isla isn't going to come back."

"I know. I can't tell her that her sister has run away because she got scared of her mum," Max said.

***
Isla found herself getting cold. She wanted nothing more then to go back home. But with feeling like she had ruined everything, could she ever go back?