010💗

Isla stood outside her dad's house. It was only 3am. But she saw her dad's bedroom light on and the window open. 

Isla was scared to go back in there. She felt like everything had been ruined. She stood outside the house and heard the moans and grunts coming from inside.

Isla checked the back door and saw that it was unlocked. She snuck in and sighed. It was so warm inside. She had missed the warmth. Being in the boiler room hadn't been what she expected at all.

***
Max pulled out of Leigh and smirked at her. She was breathless. He was about to speak when he heard a noise from downstairs. "Go check on Lexie," he said as he grabbed his boxers.

"What's going on?"

"There's someone downstairs," Max said as he left the bedroom.

Max walked downstairs and saw Isla standing in the kitchen. He frowned. "Where the hell have you been?" He asked as he walked over to her.

"I'm sorry daddy. I just... I felt like I ruined everything," Isla sobbed.

Max pulled her into his arms and held her close as she cried. He knew he had missed his little girl more than anything.

Leigh walked in and frowned. "Isla? Oh my god. Are you okay?" She asked as she walked over to the young girl.

Isla nodded. She took the cup of hot chocolate Max handed her. She wiped away the tears. She was hiding a secret from her family.

***
Isla woke in her bed a few hours later. She didn't want to go downstairs. She wasn't feeling herself. She couldn't tell her dad what had happened while she was missing.

The door opened and Max walked in. He sat on the bed and sighed. "I think we need to talk. Where did you go?" He asked.

Isla shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it," she mumbled as she laid back down.

"Well I do. Isla. You disappeared. I didn't know if you were alive or dead. Or even if your blasted mother had gotten hold of you! Don't ever do that again."

Isla rolled her eyes. "Look. I said I don't want to talk about it. And I'm not going to talk about it. So back off."

***
Isla had just been in the shower. She walked into her room and saw Lexie sitting on her bed. "Isly! Daddy say you comed back. But me no see you in ages!"

Isla smiled as she picked up her little sister. She held her close. Isla had missed Lexie the most out of everyone. She kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry babes. Isla was naughty."

Lexie giggled. "Daddy say you selled his watch? But me know you no do dat," she said.

Isla stayed quiet. She sat Lexie on her bed and sighed. She sat down next to her little sister and smiled. "I won't leave you again. I promise. But if I do, then you can come with me."

Lexie giggled and nodded. She was going to do what she could to keep Lexie safe.

***
Max was making some dinner. Isla walked in and sat down next to Lexie. "Where's Leigh? I heard you two shagging last night," she said.

Max sighed. "You seem to forget that I am an adult. And yes. I have had sex with Leigh. But it's more than that."

Isla shrugged. She looked at her dad. "Just don't  hurt her. She's a good one."

Max looked at his daughter. He could tell that she was hiding something from him. And he hated it.

When Isla had been born, he had made a promise that he would always be there for his kids. He never had that and despite what Waterloo Road saw of him, he was a good dad.

Max smiled. "I know you might not think you can, but you can talk to me Isla. I won't ever judge you, I promise," he said as he looked at her.

Isla looked at him and nodded. But could she open up to her dad about everything that had happened?