06💗

Isla looked up as Max walked in. She frowned as he was whistling. Her dad never whistled. "What's going on?" She asked.

"I thought I'd take you and Lexi to the beach. Leigh is coming too. If that's okay with you?"

Isla smiled and nodded. She loved how Leigh was changing her father. He was nicer now he had someone. "Where is Leigh?"

"She's on her way over."

Isla smirked and winked. "I'm shocked you haven't given her sausage yet."

Max rolled his eyes. "Come on. I need you to help Lexi. She won't let me get her changed anymore. I don't know why. She wet the bed too."

Isla frowned. It wasn't like her little sister to wet the bed. Even when their mum was hurting her, she never wet the bed. She knew something was bothering her.

***

Isla walked into Lexi's bedroom and smiled. Lexi was sitting on her bed cuddling a teddy. "Are you okay cutie?" She asked.

"Es. Me cited to go beach. But me want Eigh."

"She'll be here soon. Daddy told me to come and help you get changed. Do you want your little bikini or a swim suit?"

"Sim suit. No ike peoples see my lady bits."

Isla smiled. She didn't think nothing of it. She thought Lexi was being silly. She helped her little sister into her swimming costume and put her in a dress.

***

Max drove them all to the beach. Isla had been texting with Tom and she felt like he was blowing hot and cold. She didn't understand why he couldn't admit how he was feeling. Isla smiled when she saw Max put his hand on Leigh's thigh.

When they arrived at the beach, Lexi went to Leigh who held her close. Isla could tell there was something bothering her baby sister and she wanted to know what it was. She saw Max putting up a little beach tent for them. "Dad. Do you think Lex is okay? She seems timid and scared."

"I've noticed. She's definitely not herself and I don't like it."

Isla sighed and smiled. "I'll talk to her."

***

Isla took Lexi down to the sea. Lexi jumped over the waves. Isla smiled. "Lexiloo. Do you like living with daddy?" She asked.

"Es. He no hurt me like mummy."

Isla nodded and picked her up. She turned to see Leigh and Max kissing. Isla wanted her dad to be happy. But she also wanted the same with Tom. She knew it wouldn't happen. Not while she was in school.

***

They arrived home a few hours later. Max took Isla to one side. "Would you mind if Leigh stayed over?"

Isla smirked. "Only if you're quiet and use protection."

Max smirked back and walked into the living room. Isla saw Lexi walking upstairs and decided to talk to her again. She sighed and walked into Lexi's room. "Go way!" Lexi screamed.

Isla sighed and pulled her sister into a hug. Lexi pulled Isla to sit on her bed. "Me tell you secret? You no tell daddy or Eigh cause me get shout at."

"I won't tell daddy or Leigh."

"Pomise?"

Isla nodded and smiled. "I promise," she said. She was getting scared over what Lexi was going to tell her. Lexi started crying. Isla frowned. "Lexiloo?"

"Me no ike my nursey. The big man."

Isla felt sick. She had to maintain herself. She couldn't cry in front of Lexi. "What's the big man done babes?"

"He smack me and touch my lady bits."

Isla ran to the bathroom and threw up. She couldn't believe what her little sister had been through. All she knew was that she was going to find the man who hurt her little sister. And she was going to kill him.