𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗲

Y/N'S P.O.V.

By now you've officially settled into Tendou's house, finally comfortable with your things unpacked. Today you've got a blanket wrapped around your body while trying to read the same book you've been getting interrupted from reading for the past few weeks.

"Seriously? Do you know these guys?"

Tendou enters the room talking loudly on his phone. You're used to it by now so you don't get too distracted.

"Sixty-five for one-hundred-fifty million yen? Are they snorting what they should be selling?!" his voice booms, "Huh? Yeah of course I want in on this! I didn't even know you had that much cash!"

Your interest has finally peeked. Tendou getting cash is beneficial to you after all and one-hundred-fifty million yen is more than you could ever imagine.

"You think so?"

Tendou's tone changes as he turns to face you and gives you a quick look up and down.

"Yeah we'll help as long as we get something out of it," he smirks.

Tendou flashes you a smile as he makes eye contact. You can tell that he's loving your interest in the conversation.

"Yeah, ok, ok, we'll do it. We can talk the specifics when you get here," he mutters frustratedly, "just hurry up."

Tendou hangs up the phone and looks back over at you.

"Big plans tonight?" you innocently tease.

"We've both got big plans tonight," he corrects.

"Is it legal?" you ask as you turn off your phone and put it away so as to fully be involved in the new, interesting conversation.

"Only illegal if we get caught, right?"

Your eyes narrow as he begins walking over to you. He can tell that you're a bit skeptical about it, but you did put yourself into this position by acting interested before.

I mean I can always just say no, right?

"Please Y/N," Tendou begs like a child as he sits beside you, "I would really appreciate the help."

"What is it that we're supposed to be doing?"

Tendou pouts once more and shakes his head. He tells you that he's not going to reveal any information until you agree to participate.

"Okay fine," you give in, "Can you just-"

Tendou stands up and holds out his hand to you.

"Don't ask too many questions okay?" he teases, "you'll find out."

"Are you serious? You just said that you'd tell me when I agreed!"

"Ah, but I didn't say immediately after you agreed. Now come on, let's get you something to change into."

You roll your eyes and hesitantly take Tendou's hand. He quickly rushes you up to your room muttering about how "perfect" something was going to be.

Once you get to your room, Tendou begins going through your large closet. As you take a few steps closer you begin realizing that there are a lot of clothes in there you didn't own just a few days ago.

"Satori? Where did you get all of these clothes?" you ask while still in awe.

Tendou holds up a dress to you and gives you a big grin.

"Bought 'em for you!" he beams.

You give him a lopsided grin as you skeptically look at the dress begin held against you.