𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼

Tendou's P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up with Y/N's body clinging onto my own. After a quick smile to myself over how absolutely adorable she looks laying on me, I turn to see the time.

Five a.m., way too early to wake her.

I try to roll Y/N onto her other side so that I could get out of bed. I stretch quickly before bending down and picking her up. I feel bad for having to move her, but if she stays here she'll probably wake up.

Once I get back to my room I check my phone. I hope my friends aren't too mad about what happened last night, but when I check my phone I see they're over it.

SEMI: We're meeting again tmrw 7 am.

SEMI: Please don't be late again.

Considering that Semi sent those last night, I should probably get going before I really am late to the meeting this morning. Even though I am still kinda pissed from last night and am not super excited to see them, I know it's best for me to go.

As I head out, I leave a note for Y/N in the kitchen so she knows that I'm not completely ditching her.

Y/N~ I'm going to Semi's this morning :/ I'll be back to see you soon!

Please don't leave the house I don't want you to get hurt.

SERIOUSLY Y/N I MEAN IT!

Once I'm done writing the note, I go to Y/N's room just to check up on her once more. Luckily, she's still asleep so I didn't wake her up before.

I walk over to her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back soon," I whisper as I move some of her hair out of her face.

I then take my leave and walk over to Semi's. Once I'm there, I see everybody already talking.

Was I late? Why am I always the last one here?

Just as I'm about to check my watch, Semi calls me over to look at something on his computer.

I walk over and the rest of my friends do the same. We're all anxious to see what Semi gathered us here for.

"He found out about the files," Semi vaguely explains before starting an audio recording from his laptop.

"Oh wow this ought to be good," I smirk as the audio begins.

As the audio begins, I hear a door slamming followed by footsteps getting increasingly louder. Soon, the sounds of drawers opening and closing take over. I assume it's the desk drawers judging by the echoing sounds that followed after the slams.

Just then, a huge slam booms from the audio accompanied by a long stream of curses not bothered to be kept quiet.

"God damn it," the cop's voice yells out after the sound of his hands banging down on the desk, "I'll kill each one of those fuckers, I don't care what I have to do."

After more cursing, the door slams again and Semi stops the audio.

"Wow," I laugh, "that guy's got some serious issues he needs to work out, huh?"