𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚇𝚇𝚇

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

"Get out," Tendou directs his sentence to his friends, but especially Goshiki.

You're a bit confused on what's causing Tendou to explode by this, but don't question his resolve.

"Y/N, I'll take your file," Goshiki says to you, seemingly ignoring Tendou's rage directed at him.

When you see Tendou's sour expression deepen, you stand up and drag him away from the others.

"What's your problem?" you ask him, "I know this is your house but you're acting like a-"

"Y/N," he interrupts, "go to my room and wait there. Don't move or I'll know about it."

You look over at your other friends, Goshiki in particular, secretly hoping that all of you will survive to see the light of day again.

After saying a quick goodbye, you quietly make your way to Tendou's room.

I know he's got a camera in here so I better do as he says.

You take a seat on Tendou's bed and wait patiently. You can hear Tendou's voice boom from the living room although you can't exactly make out what he's saying since it's muffled. You also notice that nobody's yelling back.

After a few minutes of silence, you hear footprints walking towards the room. You sit up immediately and look over at the door just as it swings open. You look up at Tendou's face, seeing the same angry expression as before.

"Why are you still dressed?" he questions immediately.

"What do-"

"You heard me, Y/N."

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know," you stutter out.

Tendou takes a deep breath before slowly walking over to you.

"Y/N do you know why I'm upset?"

When you shake your head no, Tendou steps even closer to you, looking down at you almost with disgust.

"You've been getting way too handsy with Goshiki," he growls, "you need to remember whose you are."

Tendou reaches into the back of his pants and pulls out his gun. The same gun he typically places on the table. You remember now that he never placed it down when you both got back to the house.

I put it on the table to make sure nothing bad happens. I don't want to hurt you.

"P-Please," you begin to beg as your hands shoot up to your sides, "Satori..."

"Shut up. Do what I told you before. Strip."

As you stand, Tendou doesn't back away. The two of you so close that you could easily grab the gun if you wanted to. However, since it is directed at you, it probably wouldn't be a smart move.

You slowly do what Tendou has asked of you, dropping your clothes down onto the floor and pushing them away slightly with your foot while keeping your hands where he could see them.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of me," he commands, "I don't care if it's the damn floor."

You slowly lower yourself down, dropping on your knees with your back towards him. You then wait impatiently for his next move.

"So now you're a good listener," he laughs, "when my gun comes out, huh?"

Tendou walks around to your side in silence.

"No answer?" he asks.

You keep your head down, face covered by your hair, as you stay there in shame.