𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Hey Y/N it's morning."

You wake up to Goshiki's soothing voice gently trying to get you out of bed. Just then, the thought hits you.

Bed?!

You look around you only to realize that you slept in Goshiki's bed last night and can't help but feel a bit embarrassed.

"Good morning," you say awkwardly, "What's the, um, plan for today?"

"Well we've got to meet up at Semi's again in a bit. You can shower if you want," he says as he points to a door on your left, "and I'll make breakfast. After, we'll leave."

You nod in agreement and Goshiki walks out to start preparing breakfast. Once he's gone you get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom.

"I still have no idea why I even stayed here," you whisper as you look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, "I wonder if Goshiki even knows the real reason why, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Maybe during breakfast."

After your shower, you head downstairs and see Goshiki rushing around the kitchen.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yep, yep, fine," he says as he begins wrapping up what you presume to be your food.

"What's the big rush?" you continue to press.

Goshiki finally stops and turns to look at you, a dejected look on his face.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I didn't realize the time," he bows slightly, "is it okay if you eat on the way there?"

"Yeah," you chuckle at his behavior, "but chill with the formalities it's really okay."

"Alright," he tries to smile, "well on that note, I don't mind if you eat in the car just don't make a mess... like Kenji- Shirabu does."

Even though Goshiki tries to whisper the end of his sentence, you hear it and can't help but let out a small grin. 

"Promise."

You then grab your food and the two of you get ready to leave the house. Once in the car, you unwrap your food and Goshiki starts the car up.

"So how come you've got a car and nobody else does?" you ask.

"Unlike the others, I haven't been caught for speeding," he laughs as he looks over at you, "and nobody's got my plates written down anywhere so I'm good."

You nod and begin eating your food. You then get the courage to ask Goshiki what's really on your mind.

"Did Satori tell you why I was supposed to stay at your house last night?"

"Uh, well he told me that he had to do something last night and wanted me to keep an eye on you," he says worriedly.

You notice that this time, Goshiki didn't look at you while talking. It wouldn't have bothered you as much if his grip on the steering wheel didn't tighten as much as it did.

I would have been fine on my own at home without him. It's not like he never leaves me alone. I wonder what he did all night... but as long as he's safe it's okay.

"Hm, alright."

You accept the answer and finish eating your food. Soon, Goshiki arrives nearby where Tendou typically parks before going to Semi's house.

"Let's go," he says as he opens his car door.

"Yep," you agree and step out as well.

You walk beside Goshiki as you enter the house. Immediately you feel the eyes of everybody in the room on you.