𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝WE'RE THE CLASSIC LIT CLUB❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

 Y/N HAS NEVER REALLY been a talk to people much. She's doesn't like to get involve in drama or any situation she prefers to be isolated. Sure she can have a couple of friends here and there but she has self-conscious a lot of times. She has a tone on being sarcastic though. Right now's she's heading to her classroom class 2-B her first day. She transferred to Kaimyama High School because her old school she used to get bully and suicide threats. Her child-hood bestfriend recommended her to go to Kaimyama High School since he'd be there and she agreed to it. She loved hanging out with him. So now back to the present where she runs to her classroom since she's already late. 

Great way to start your first day here

she thought as she opened the door. All eyes were on her now. "Hello" she shyly said and walked to in front of the classroom. "Class please to introduce you Miss. Y/n Y/l/n, she's the new student. Welcome her, nicely." he says and looks at you, "would you like to say a few words?" 

You nodded your head side to side explaining 'no' so the teacher sighed and looked at the class. "You'll be sitting in the corner in the back row" he tells you pointing to your seat. You nod and headed to your seat. All students eyes were glued on you while you walked to your seat. People whispering certain things you couldn't quite catch. You shrugged it off and got your books out. You listened to the lesson only to be know that you already done it in your old school. So you just looked around taking view on the stuff on the walls but your eyes caught another's. 

His emerald-green eyes melted into your e/c orbs. You admired his features, his unruly short taupe-brown hair, with bangs that reach just below his eyes. After a while he turned around a tint of blush covering his face. 

I wonder what he thought of me?

You innocently thought as you return your gaze back to the teacher. After school you texted your best friend, you guys agreed to meet by the vending machines in the corner of the school. You so happened to get lost so you walked to a group of kids, "um-excuse me to bother but I'm new here and I just got lost and I need to find a vending machine around the corner" you quietly told them. They took a minute of silence until one of them spoke, "Oh! I know which one you mean!" she says with a bright smile. You admired it, "Can you take me? If you guys aren't busy!" you quickly said the end of the sentence. "Of course" the brown-haired girl says and they start to walk. You followed beside them, awkwardly. You noticed the boy from earlier was there and he didn't seem to care. You walked next to him and he gave you glance, "Your Houtarou Oreki right?" you ask him, he nods avoiding your gaze. "Hey how do you know him?" one of the boys says while peeking behind you guys. "I have class with him" you told him. "Oh that explains" he says and looks up at the sky. You hum in responds.