03→𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘

CHAPTER 3

❝BAKERY❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ONCE YOU GOT TO THE CLASSROOM you saw Masashi on his phone leaning on the wall. "Hey" you quietly said and walked towards him. He looked up from his phone and saw you so he put his phone in his pocket. He had your bags already so you wouldn't hold them.

"Ready?" he asked you, you nodded and he began to walk. You stayed silent behind him. Once you guys were out he stopped making you stop too. He turned around to face you, "are you alright?" he asks, staring at you but you didn't notice because you were fiddling with your fingers.

"Yes...I was just thinking" you told him and looked up to meet his blue orbs. You quietly gasped and took a step back cause he was closer to you then you thought. "Was it the kiss?" he takes a step closer. You blush as you once again thought about the kiss. "Y-yes" you admitted, looking down at the ground so he wouldn't see your face. You still take steps back until you feel your back hit the wall. "Did you like it?" he asks as he leans closer to you. He puts his hand on the wall next to you.

You were a blushing mess now. He was inches away from you, keeping on leaning until he brushed his lips softly to yours sending you chill down your spine. He took a step back "look who's flustered now" he teased you and took his hand off the wall walking away.

You were bought back to reality,

Meanie

You thought as you walked behind him. As you guys made your way back to your house you stopped him. "Let's go eat something yeah?" you suggest as he stopped walking. "Sure" he shrugged. "Do you know a place?" you ask him feeling a bit insecure since you brought it up and you don't know where to go. "I do know, now let's go" he grabbed your arm and you began walking.

He ended up taking you to a bakery, you brought your bread and he did too and you guys walked outside. You notice there were benches so you guys sat down there. You nuzzle your face into his chest while he puts his arm around your shoulder. You guys stayed like that for a while, silently eating but you broke it, "Wants some?" you ask him lifting your head off his chest so you'd look at him. He hesitated at first but he then answered 'yes.'

You smiled and ripped a piece off your bread and bought it to his lips.

You being you decided to get him back for what he did back there. You brush your fingers on his lips, making him blush. You touched his lips trying to open them, he refused at first but ended letting you feed him.

He opened his mouth and you slid the bread in his mouth, "look who's flustered now" you told him as you watched his face grow red. He groaned and ripped a prince off his bread and shoved it in your mouth. It took you by surprise but you began chewing it. Once you huff in annoyance and look away.

After you guys were finished eating you guys headed back to your house. Since he lived another way he had to take a different route so you said bye and he left. You walked back to your house kicking rocks, you were mad and flustered. How dare he get you back? He knows how much you love to tease people but you don't like it when they tease you back so you had to get him back now. There is no way he was gonna win you in this stuff, you are the queen at teasing people and he knows that. You hit your cheeks, feeling how warm they were. "I'll get you back" you mumbled and opened the door to your house.

"I'm home" you called out and closed the door. "Why so late?" you hear your mother as she was cleaning the kitchen. "I went to hangout with Masashi" you told her happily and walked upstairs, "Oh okay well dinners ready so come eat now" she hissed. "Okay okay, I'll go right now old hag" you joked and ran to your room. "WHAT DID YOU SAY??" you hear her yell and you begin laughing and close your door to your room. "I LOVE YOU MUM" you yelled out and you heard her laugh. She hummed in response although you couldn't hear her. You and your mother have a very sarcastic friendship, you always joke around and laugh together. You tell her everything and she's always there for you when you need help. You love her so much that you don't like it when she's hurt so you always make her day better when you're there with her.

She loves you and you love her. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆