17 →𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

CHAPTER 17

❝CIGARETTE❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[1 WEEK LATER]

ITS THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL AND everyone was ready. The fliers were all ready stacked up. The classic lit club has to cell 80 files. Not really what you guys wanted but its better then 180. Enough of that, everything is going fine with Y/n and Oreki. They hadn't kiss since they're last make out section. They're relationship seems to be going fine. 

Y/n ended up telling Masashi what had happened since they aren't really "dating." Masashi took the news great! He wasn't mad nor sad. He was happy for you.

 •|•

|Y/n's pov|

I was walking with Masashi to school, but not holding hands yet. Everything has been great! I haven't had some alone time with Oreki since our last talk. And I'm actually glad. Its been awkward being around Oreki alone. I wanna say I have been avoiding him. For purposes thought. 

 •|•

|Nobody's pov|

"Okay so we have everything in place?!" Oreki asked, as he sat in a chair. "Yes!" Chitanda exclaimed, with a smile. Oreki nodded and then looked at you. You were putting chairs away. He let out a small smile form on his lips.

"So what are you all planning on doing?" Mayaka asked, as you guys all stood in a circle. "Well I know I'm gonna enter some games!" Satoshi replied with his enthusiastic. "I don't know...I'll probably just stay here with Oreki" Chitanda told them. "What?" No, no, no that is not what you're gonna do" Mayaka panicked and grabbed Chitanda's arm and yours right after. 

"We're gonna check out what there is" Mayaka demand. Soon you guys were out the door. "What the hell Mayaka?" you hissed. 

"Like hell I was gonna let you stay back there when there's so much fun over here" she explained.

"I wasn't thinking of staying there, anyway" you shot back. "I'm gonna go see Masashi now. So bye" you snapped and walked away before they could say anything else. 

You found Masashi with his group, at the same room. "Oh hey!" Masashi exclaimed, surprised. He had a cigarette in between his lips. He was sitting on top of a desk so were the others. You walked towards him. 

"Masashi what the hell?!" you took the cigar away from him. "What? We're just trying to have some fun" he tried to grab it back but failed. "You can't be doing this. Especially at school!?" you protested. "Oh come on, can't you just have a little of fun?" he finally got the cigarette. He put it back on his lips before puffing it and inhaling it. He blew it on your face, you coughed. 

He chuckled, "come on, just try it" he brought the cigar towards your face. You looked at it and then at him. "No. I'm leaving now" you rolled your eyes and left the room. 

You walked to who knows where. You found yourself outside the school halls. Masashi was entering a contest. He was all excited, which you found funny. You let out a small chuckle and then looked up at the sky. 

You looked at the school windows and saw Oreki. He was looking at you too. Your eyes connected to his. His emerald-green eyes glowed. They shined, maybe more then yours. The wind blew your hair. Then your heart started to pound louder, and faster. So did his. You both were scared. Terrified of what this feeling might be.  

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆