04→𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒

CHAPTER 4

❝HEAD OVER HEELS❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE NEXT DAY YOU WOKE UP IN A RUSH, "shoot I'm late!" you groaned out of bed and walked to the bathroom and got yourself cleaned up. Once you were done you changed into your uniform and headed out your room. You walked down to the kitchen and saw no one.

Mom must be still sleeping since she didn't wake me up?

You thought as you grabbed an apple and headed out to school. You ran to school while eating your apple. You kept checking the time in your phone.

Once you were at the school grounds you catched your breath. You walked to your classroom, slower this time since you knew you already late so what was the point now? You opened the door and all eyes were on you now, "hehe hello" you shyly greeted and walked to your seat, head-down. Late y/l/n, again" the teached hissed in annoyance and turned back to the board. "Sorry" you murmur and get your things out. He lets out a sigh and continues the lesson. You groan and you rest your chin in your hand and look at the board.

[12:30 same day]

You were sitting with Masashi at lunch when the classic lit club interrupted you guys, "hello y/n-chan!" you hear Chitanda and you look at her. "Oh! Hello" you waved and looked at the others, but your eyes locked eyes with Oreki's. You saw a tint of blush on his cheekbones and he looked away from you, but you could've sworn you saw a smile on his lips. You shrugged it and looked at Masashi, who was eating. "We saw you guys so Chi decided to join in, I warned her not to though" Mayaka said in a defeated tone.

You giggle, "would you guys like to sit down?" you asked making room and scooting closer to Masashi who you felt him froze but then relaxed. Chitanda was the first to sit down, followed by Mayaka and then Oreki last since Satoshi wasn't there. It was quite for some seconds until you broke it, "soo what da you have plan for today?" you ask, biting off your food, "it's a secret!" she smiled at you, making you blush and looked at Masashi who was on his phone now. You let out a sigh and snatched his phone out of his hands. "HEY" he yelled and you stood up, "hmm who are you texting huh?" you teased and looked at his phone but it was just a game playing.

"I'm not texting anyone, I was about to pass the level!" he tried grabbing his phone but you pulled it up, he tried again but he missed, you brought it down and walked away but he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. He leaned closer to you almost like he was about to kiss you but you lowered yourself, so you hid on his neck. Your laughs was all you could hear until someone coughed in front of you guys.

You both looked and saw the group looking other ways, trying not to look at you guys except Mayaka, "could you guys like..not? We're right here ya know" she folded her arms. Your face flushed red and so did Masashi's. You pushed him away and went to sit down next to Chitanda. "Sorry bout that" you rubbed the back of your neck, embarrassed. You grabbed your water bottle and drank some, "it's okay, you guys are allowed to do that in public since you guys are a couple" you heard Chitanda say and you choked on your water. Masashi stopped what he was doing and looked at Chitanda, "I always try to do that with Oreki in public but he alw-" you stopped her, "no,no Chitanda we...we aren't dating" your face turned a tint of pink and you looked away from her. "Oh! You aren't?"

"We aren't dating" you responded and looked at her. "At least not yet" you could hear Masashi and turned to see him. "Wh-what-" you couldn't finish your sentence because the bell rang, "yelp gotta go" Masashi left, leaving you clueless. "Ugh! MASASHI" you yelled in frustration and you swore you heard him laugh.

"Dammit" you mumbled and picked up yourself. You look back at the group, "come on let's go" you walked but no one followed so you stopped and turned around to face them. "Aren't you guys coming?" you asked, "well me and chi have different routes since we're both in different classes then you two" you nodded and looked at Oreki. He cringed as he heard his name and looked up to meet your eyes. "Well let's go" you grab his arm linking it to yours. He flinched of your touch and looked back at Chitanda, she gave him a go-on look and he understood so he began walking.

Once you guys were inside the school you walked slower. "C-can you let go?" he spoke as you stopped and let go of him, "oops sorry" you rubbed the back of your head and you walked again but he stopped you. He grabbed your wrist and turned you around, "a=are you da-dating him?" he stuttered, your face turned red from the mention of him.

"No....I don't think so?" you looked at him, a puzzled expression on your face. "Why?" you asked looking at him closer. He cringed of the question and his face turned a tint of blush. "I don't think you should date him..he has a bad reputation ya know" he shrugged and looked down at the floor, "he's a good guy..you just gotta get to know him better. That's all, and I don't care what you guys think of him. I didn't ask you guys, anyways" you shrugged and left him standing there.

Yep there's no denying that your head over heels for Masashi Toogaito. You don't know if you even like someone else except him. You know he's the only one, right?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

→ authors note

Hello! I hope you enjoy this little chapter! I'm having a great time writing this story! Just so you guys know, if your thinking 'this story is going fast' it's because tbh I did this out of boredom. I was bored and I just wanted to write something so here I am. I am gonna finish this story ofc so don't worry about that. But I just want to let you know this story is going fast bc I didn't exactly have this all planned out so yeah! Also this chapter is short bc I'm in class rn hehe, anyways bye now ;)