15→𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

CHAPTER 15

❝DATING SOMEONE ALREADY❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

HIS HANDS WERE NOW PLACED ON your waist. You slowly moved your hands to his neck. The kiss began to get more into a make out section. Slowly you guys were forgetting about school, Masashi, Chitanda, and time. Their lips and taste were all they wanted now.

Oreki began to take off your bag out of your shoulder. The bag fell to the ground as he didn't pull away from the kiss. You were surprised when Oreki nervously slipped his tongue inside. A soft moan escapes you when both of your tongues are tangle. Hearing your sweet moans escape your lips only excited Oreki more. He'd never done this with anyone, he never felt like this before. Not like he wanted you, he never really felt this feeling with Chitanda. Sure they were times where he would get excited but he never felt this before. 

Both of you were gasping for air, but not wanting to pull away. Eventually you pulled away. Both of you catched your own breaths. "O-Oreki" you breathed out, before continuing speaking, "we shouldn't be doing this. We're basically cheating! And not to mention in school!"

Oreki stayed silent looking at the ground, well more like his pants. "Y/n...would you want to continue later?" he asked you. "Oh my god Oreki! You sure know what to say" you sarcastically say. He looked up at you, only for you to see a confused Oreki. 

"Really?" he asked you. And you scoffed.

"No. Oreki come on, that was a pretty dumb question" you replied and pushed him away so you can walk. You grabbed your bag from the ground and swang it around your shoulder. "I can't believe I cheated!" you muttered under your breath. You were walking away from the scene when Oreki called out, "so I'll see you at your house after school?" but not really loud (thats why I didn't capitalized). 

"YES" you yelled back and went to school.

•|•

School finally ended and you were nervous on what was gonna happened with Oreki. Since you guys didn't really finished. You walked towards the classic lit club room. "Hey" you heard a voice beside. You looked beside you, "Jeezes Oreki you scared me" you lied. You saw him a while ago. 

"I forgot we have to research after school with Chitanda so we can't...you know" you whispered the last part. "What? Have sex?" he spoke loudly and you panicked, "shhhh" you shushed him. And he rolled his eyes. "There's no one here" he told you. 

"Doesn't matter" you snapped back. He shrugged. Before you knew it you guys got to the room. You opened the door and see Chitanda already there.  

"Oreki! Y/n!" she chimed and you flashed a (fake) smile. It's not like you hated Chitanda, you actually liked her. But you're still hurt that Oreki choose her over you. "Hey" you both said, casually. "So we should head to the library?" you asked them and they all nodded. 

•|•

You guys were finding books everywhere. Mayaka wasn't on duty today, since she had something to do with her family. You were looking at the book shelf when you heard "hey" it was Oreki's voice. You looked behind you, "oh hey" you mumbled. He came closer to you. 

"Oreki. What do you want?" you asked him, looking back at the books. He grabbed your waist, "it's gonna be weird, but...I want you" he whispered in your ear. You felt your cheeks warm. You pushed him away, "not now" I hissed lowly. He hummed and you felt your cheeks burning now. He was horny. 

"Oreki!" you whispered, yelled. "What?" he asked. "You can't be doing that here...Have you ever like...have sex?" you asked him. You could see his ears grow red. "...No...why, have you?" he asked you, pulling you closer. "Yes. It was a one time thing, though" you went back to searching a book. Oreki still holding your waist. Though he was behind you. 

"Was it with Masashi?" he asks you.

"No" you replied and put the book back to it's shelf. "Who?" 

"His name is Tooru" you told him, hoping he'd stop asking. "Did you like him?" he asked again. "A little, yeah" 

"'A little.' And you had sex with him?" he let go of you. "Yeah. It's not a big deal" you grabbed another book. "It is to me" he hissed. "Why? We aren't even together" you began to walk down the aisle. "Okay. Got a point there. But I promise we will soon" he kissed your cheek. "Oreki. Stop" you pushed him away. "What's wrong?" he asked you. "Really? 'What's wrong?'" you mocked him and rolled your eyes. 

"Oreki, you seriously don't have a clue?" you looked at him. "No?" 

"Oreki. I might have sex with you later tonight. And you're dating someone already. And I'm dating someone" you explained to him. He stayed silent for a moment before walking away. You let out a sigh before continuing finding a book.

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

authors note

guys i never written a smut before. i'm nervous. should i? i mean they are 17 here. since in the anime it said he is 16 but since i'm doing a one year later thing. but if i do write a smut, don't hate me for it! also lets jut pretend masashi is still in school here.