07→𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER 7

❝ONLY ONE❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

YOU FINALLY ARRIVED AT YOUR HOUSE AND YOU GOT YOURSELF DOWN of the bike. Oreki afterwards. "If you want you can leave your bike outside? Or inside if you want" you told him and got your key out and opened the door. He ended up leaving it outside. 

He closed the door and you walked towards the kitchen. Him following behind. You grabbed a glass of water, "want some?" you asked him, he shaked his head to side-to-side. You hum and then put the cup down. 

"My parents aren't home, they went out for the today. They'll probably be back around 10 sooo what do you wanna do?" you walked towards the living room.  "Um, whatevers fine" he shrugged and followed you. "Okay, how about a movie?" you grab the controller and jumped to the coach. You back landing on some cushions. "Sure" he sat at the last coach you had. Far away from you.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" you asked him

"Um, whatevers fine?" 

You hum in responds and put on your f/m. The whole time, it was awkward. You wanted to start a conversation but Oreki would always end them short. 

Gosh, this was a bad mistake

You thought. The movie soon ended and you checked the time 5:15. You let out a sigh and walked to the kitchen. "Wanna grab something to eat?" you asked Oreki, as you looked inside the refrigerator. "Yeah sure. The sun's setting down, isn't it gonna be dark?" 

"What are you saying? You're afraid of the dark Oreki?" you teased him and looked back at him, . closing the refrigerator doors. He huffed in annoyance blowing his locks to float and land back on his face, hiding his eyes. He was leaning on the wall, by side and his arms crossed, his head down. 

You couldn't help yourself but to walk towards him. He noticed your footsteps and he looked up. Only to be greeted by your face inches away. You moved your hands up to his hair. You removed the hair that was hiding his green eyes. His emerald green orbs staring at your e/c eyes. Soon to your lips and then back to your eyes. 

"Pretty" you mumbled under you're breath. He felt like his knees would collapse anytime. You looked at his eyes and then his lips. His face grew red. 

You snapped back to reality. Realizing how close you were to him, you gasp and took a step back. "Sorry" you mumble and you felt your face heat up.

Gosh, what the hell was that?

Oreki panicked. Was he even supposed to be doing this? For a fact he knew he isn't supposed to be doing this or even feeling this way!

"I-It's fine" he was finally able to focus on what was happening. "O-okay, well there's a small shop around the corner it's not that far. We can grab a whole load of snacks there?" you told him, embarrassed on what you did.

"Y-yeah sure"

You guys began your way out. Once you two had your shoes on you opened the door and began walking out.

You guys walked in silence now, the sun beaming your way. "Hey y/l/n?" you looked at him. "Just y/n" you assured him. He nodded and you guys stopped because you had to wait till the cars passed. 

"Okay, y/n...Can I kiss you?" the question sure did surprise you. You looked away.

Why all of sudden did you feel this strange feeling? Not the same one you felt when you first had your first kiss with Masashi. This felt completely different. With Masashi you almost felt relief and happy but overall it felt weird. You guys known each other for a long time now. So why did it feel so weird? Right, because deep down you knew he was like a brother to you.

You didn't want to look at Oreki. Because if you did, you knew you'd realize that Masashi isn't  the only one.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆