21 → 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 [M]

CHAPTER 21

❝SATISFACTION❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"MMF," YOU MOANED OUT, AS Oreki lips kissed your neck. Your back pushed against the door of your room. It was Day 4 of the festival, the last day of you and Oreki's time together. Mayaka was the one selling the articles now. So you and Oreki decided to go to your house since you both already tried all the booths there was. 

You guys decided on watching a movie but one kiss lead to a make out section. So here we are now. Oreki held your waist. Your right hand was also against the wall as Oreki held it down. Your other hand held onto Oreki's neck as he roughly placed kisses on your neck. 

You bit your lower lip to prevent any sounds you didn't know you could make. Oreki's lips were once again met with yours as he started to slowly walk backwards, not breaking the kiss. 

Once you were closer to the bed he gently pushed you down the bed. His body landing on top of yours. Both of your hands roaming on his hair. While his hands were on your waist. He bit your lower lip, making you gasp and he took this as an opportunity to slipped his tongue inside your mouth. 

While your tongues fought for one another your hands made their way down his body. His chest, stomach, until you got hold of his pants. You started to unbuckle his jeans, making him slowly grinding on you. 

"Mmf," you moaned out again. Oreki pulled away, a string of saliva was connected to both you. You opened your eyes, "whats wrong? I thought you wanted this?" you asked as you saw  him shiver a little.

"No, no. I do want this I...I just need a...condom," he told you, his face flushed red. You stared at him confused until your started to understand. "Ohh, okay. I have one," you told him, getting up and grabbing something from your drawer. 

"You have one?" he shot you a confuse expression as you walked back to the bed. You felt embarrassed now. "Purposes," you blurted out.

"Uh-huh"

You got back to the position you were. Laying underneath him. You kissed him, way too roughly. But he didn't pull away. You grabbed hold of his chin, pulling him deeper to the kiss. Once you felt like he was back on track you let go of his chin and moved your hands to his shirt. You slowly took his shirt off, carefully not breaking the kiss. But the kiss had to be broken apart in order for him to take his shirt off. You threw his shirt to the floor and grabbed hold of his neck and connected your lips to his.

The kiss was rough and heated. The only sound was the smacking of the kisses and shuffling around in the room. Your parents weren't home. They had worked so you thought you could grant what Oreki wanted today. Oreki tugged on to your shirt, telling you he wanted it off. 

He pulled away and looked at your e/c orbs, then down to your lips that were now swollen and wet from all the kissing. He looked back at your eyes, before taking off your shirt. He stared at your body, his face flushed red. "Your beautiful," he whispered and you playfully rolled your eyes.  He kissed your neck again, giving sloppy kisses everywhere. While he started to give you satisfaction on your neck you couldn't help let out sweet moans that were like harmony to Oreki. Rolling your eyes here and there as he got lower and lower to your body. Stopping when he was close to your area. 

His pants were still on, so were yours. Both of you weren't fully naked, yet. He went back to kissing your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly started to ride him. Making him let out a groan in between the kiss. He pulled away and looked at you. 

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked, panting heavenly. You nodded, catching your breath. He smiled before taking his pants off. 

"Okay, you asked for it," he mumbled and then connected his lips back to yours. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

authors note

I'm sorry if that was bad. this is my first time ever writing something like this. anyway I couldn't continue this so you guys decide what they do next