12→𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

CHAPTER 12

❝TOGETHER❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

AFTER MASASHI WENT OVER the plan you agreed to it. So now it's the next day where the plan is being loaded. You were walking with Masashi to the school. But something was different today. You guys were holding hands. 

"Are you sure this is gonna work?!" you were worried. Nervous. You guys were 10 feet away from the school grounds.

"Shhh it'll be fine" he assured you, rubbing his thumb in your palm to calm down the nerves. But it only made you blush. You guys walked inside the school grounds. Students gathered everywhere. You looked everywhere until your eyes made eye contact with some green orbs.

Oreki.

You guys continued to walk until the classic lit club stopped you guys. They were in front of you guys, stopping your way. 

"Y/n! Masashi!" you heard Chitanda's voice. "Hey...Chitanda" you greeted and let go of Masashi's hand. "Oh please call me Chi!" her enthusiasm never left. "We were wondering why you didn't come after school" Mayaka questioned. But that only questioned you. 

"After school?" you asked her.

"Club? Ring any bells?"

"Ohhhh! That...." you pointed out. You heard Oreki sigh. You looked towards his way. Only to see him annoyed and angry? "Oreki...What's wrong?" you asked nicely. Innocently, teasing him. He looked at you and rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Rude" you muttered under your breath. You noticed Masashi had brushed his shoulder into yours. You looked at him and he leaned closer to you. You felt your cheeks warm.

Is he gonna kiss me? Now!?

He passes your lips and went to your ear. "Hold my hand" he whispered in your ear. He went back to his position. You look back at the group and they were shocked, expect Oreki. He looked irritated. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you two together now?" Chitanda exclaimed. 

Masashi held your hand, "yeah" he told everyone. That feeling again, the feeling when you kissed Masashi. This felt so wrong.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆