22 → 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃

CHAPTER 22
❝WORRIED❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

YOU WOKE UP THE NEXT Day, a shot of pain ached behind you. You groaned and looked around the room. I picked up my clothes and started to dressed up, seeing that Oreki wasn't here. I wanted to get up but my back just wouldn't let me.

Guess he wasn't playing when he said he'd do his best to leave me satisfied.

Normally you'd fine your lover next to you once you had sex. But Oreki wasn't here. Your mind immediately started to panic.

What if he was just lying to me to this whole time? Telling me lies he loves me only so we could have sex? What if he was just playing with my heart? He was just messing around and still loves Chitanda?

You were so worried you hadn't noticed someone walk in your room.

"Y/n?" you heard Oreki. You looked up at him and he quickly rushed over to you.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, softly. You hadn't realized you started to shed tears. "I...I thought...you left me," you breathed out.

"Oh, no, no. Y/n, listen to me...I will never leave you. Unless you wanted me to," he caressed your cheek. You nodded and he kissed your forehead then pulled you into a hug.
"Please don't cry,"he whispered in your ear.

•|•

| Y/n's pov |

Oreki left after I took a shower. Making sure I was alright. He decided to tell me when he was gonna break up with Chitanda. He told me he wouldn't tell her what has been happening with us. And I felt guilty for going behind her back. I don't even wanna call her "Chi" anymore because I'm such a awful person to her. I messed up real bad here.

Today was Day 5 of Kayna Festival. Oreki and I choose not do any romantic things together. We were gonna cool it off.

Chitanda comes back tomorrow, though she said we'll see her on Monday, since that's a school day. But all of us decided we'd see her once she gets here.

We all rode our bikes towards Chitanda's house. Which was my first tine going. Satoshi explained to me how big and massive beautiful her home was.

"Hey! Look at me!" Satoshi called out and our attention was now on him. He let go go both handles and put his hands up in air. "Wow! So cool," I beamed at him. He let out a laugh but ut was stopped because his bike started to move to the side and he quickly grabbed hold.

He nervously chuckled while both Mayaka and Oreki playfully rolled their eyes.
We got to Chitanda's a few minutes later. And woah, Satoshi wasn't lying. We made our way to the, I suppose from door and knocked.

It was Chitanda who answered. She looked surprised. Then happy but sad?

"Why are you guys here?!" she asked. We all looked at one another, confused but then looked back at her. "We wanted to see you early!" Satoshi told her, a little too excited yo see the mood change.

"Oh...hehe, come in," she opened the door wider for us to go in. This was totally a confusing for all of us. She'd usually be all bubbling and enthusiastic wit us but she was quite now. It worried all of us. Of course Satoshi was too confuse why the atmosphere had change. I don't know if he realizes how awkward this is.

"Hey, why is everyone look so drowned?" Satoshi, confusingly whispered to Oreki, in which Oreki just let out a sigh and flicked his forehead.

"Ouch," Satoshi cried out. Well not literally cried out.

We all stood in the hall awkwardly waiting. "Um, how was the trip?" I squealed out. It was silent for a couple seconds until Chitanda opened her mouth to say something but she probably forgot what she was gonna say so closed back her mouth.

"Was it fun?" Mayaka spoke
"Did something happened?" Oreki asked.
"We're moving out!" she blurted out. Making us all flinch.

"Wait-What?" Satoshi finally understood what was going on. Well I hope that was his word of asking is that was true and not, "someone tell what the actual hell is happening now."

"I'm moving. Well my family and I" she told us. "When?" Oreki asked.
"Why?" I asked.

She looked at us, one by one. "This coming up Thursday. Nagano city. My parents want to expend our farming. They thought moving to Nagano city would be fit," she answered all our questions.

We all stayed silent for a moment. Not knowing what to say. I mean, sure some part of me felt relief but I just couldn't stop the guiltiness I felt.

"Are you fine with that?" I asked, everyone eyes turned to me. "Yeah...I just can't help but to think of you guys," she softly spoke.

"We'll be fine, don't worry. You have a whole future out there. You'll be fine, Chi," Mayaka held her hands and moved her bangs away from her eyes. Slowly a smile was forming on Chitanda's lips.

She embraced us all, in a group hug. She let out a soft giggle, "I'll miss you guys so much!" She exclaimed. A warm feeling crept over me. I bet seeing Chitanda so sad made everyone feel worried. Because that's how we were. I wanted to feel happy, but I just couldn't let it slide that easily.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

authors note (important!!)
hello! its your author here! I wanna clarify, I do not support cheaters or cheating! I said it before and I'll say it again, I wrote this book out of boredom, so I didn't know how it'll go. And it just ended up here. Please know I didn't mean to upset people by Oreki being a cheater. And I'm sorry, if it disturbed you any kind of way. That was not my intention. I hope you understand that I didn't mean to put Oreki as a cheater and I do not think its a right to cheat to anyone. Once again, I'm sorry.