13→𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌?

CHAPTER 13

❝WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

|Y/n's pov|

GOSH WHY DOES THIS FEEL so wrong? I can't do this. What happens if it doesn't work? And we have to keep pretending we're dating? Whatever let's just get this over with. 

I was walking to class. Masashi still holding my hand. Oreki was there too. Which made it awkward. "So how did it happen?" Oreki broke the silence. "Oh, you know when Masashi said we weren't dating yet? Welll yesterday he came by and brought me flowers and asked me" I lied. He stayed silent for a moment, "oh...um, congratulations?" he looked at us and I gave him a warm smile. 

"Thanks" with that I looked at Masashi, and he smiled. 

•|•

It was lunch time now and I was so glad. Class was boring as always but I was excited for the festival coming up. I saw Masashi waiting for me and I made my way towards him. "Hey" I softly said and smiled. "Hey you" he kissed my cheekbone. "Ready?" he asked as he held up his bento. "Yes!" I exclaim. He chuckled and we made our way out. 

•Oreki's pov•

I was walking out from class, hoping I could get some alone time with you. But as I walked out the class I saw you...with Masashi. He kissed you. They looked so happy. You looks happy. But I wish I was the one making you happy. 

"Tck" was the only noise that got out of my mouth. I made my way out of the school grounds. But as I as I was walking, my head was down and I bumped into someone. "Oreki!" I heard Chitanda's voice. I looked up and saw it was her who I bumped into. "Oh hey...I'm sorry?" I'm not the kind of person who'd say "sorry" but since it is my girlfriend I had to. 

"Oh no it's okay!" she assured me. I hum in response, and after that it stayed silent for a while. She wasn't looking up at me, her head was down and she was fidgeting with her fingers.  I was getting irritated so I decided to say something, "So what's up?" She looked up at me.

"Oh it's just that...you've been quite since we saw Masashi and y/n..." she told me, well I just had a dumbfounded place planted on me. 

"What do you mean? I'm always quite" I uncomfortably chuckled. "Oh...you're right!" her enthusiastic was back. "So how do you like them" she asked, as we began to walk outside the school. 

"Who?" I asked.

"Y/n and Masashi"

I stayed silent for a minute. I mean I know I have to lie to her. I can't just say I don't like them because I have feelings for you. Hell, I don't even know if I do have feelings for you! "Oh them...yeah I guess. They're a couple and we're a couple and everything's the same" I panicked. 

That was not the answer I was going for. 

•|•

I was sitting at a table with all my friends. If that's what everyone thinks. Though you wasn't here. I kept looking for you but no luck. So I just gave up and ate my food. "So what should we do for the festival this year?" Mayaka asked. "Ooou I got one! We should all dress like planets and we dan-"

"Nope that's a bad idea" I interrupted him before he can say more.

"Gosh Satoshi why can't you ever use your brain cells?" Mayaka said and face palmed. "But I do use them! A lot of times" he replied, obviously confused why she had said that.

"I got one" I heard your voice. I turned my attention where your voice came from and sure thing it was you. You weren't with Masashi. Which was good. "Y/n!" Chi got up and hugged you. "Oh,um-hi" you were surprised by the hug, you didn't hug back though.

•|•

|no ones pov| 

Y/n sat next to Oreki since it was the obly seat that had enough space. "So what's your idea?" Oreki asked turning his attention towards you.

Since we're both on the same page here. I want to give him/her all the attention.

Both Y/n and Oreki thought as they stared at each other. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆