SCHOOL: Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Life

"Ugghh", I groan, dropping the console in my lap as Austin and Caleb start howling at my extremely humiliating defeat. It is so uncalled for and childish the way stick their tongues out, scream on top of their lungs as if someone is getting murdered, and pull their shirts up flashing me a view of their bare torsos. 

Not that I mind, though. 

Okay- Nope!! Eww, Gross! Nothing that I haven't seen before. 

I practically live with the two of them. One is a blood-related younger brother and the other is like a brother from another mother. I feel nada for Austin. Even if someone held a gun to my head and asked me to like Aussie, I'd rather die than have feelings for him. Sure the rate of marriages where the spouses were initially best friends last longer and there is unconditional love in such a relationship but I'd never ruin what we have. 

Besides Xavier's words still rear their ugly head in my direction quite often, making me wonder whether Austin really is my best friend or babysitter. Apart from Xavier's distractive and destructive words, I have to prepare for School. 

A-List Academy gave us two more days off due to some unscheduled events and a few problems they had been experiencing due to the transfer and enrollment of more students than anticipated. 

School: Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Life. 

And it gets crappier when I realize that there will Caitlyn and Xavier. Two people to make my life an even worse hell hole than it already is. Who knows whether Caleb, Nora, Noelle, Sam, Stella, and Austin will add bits of their own drama into the mix to make my life even more complicated. 

"I'm going to head upstairs", I say, standing up and placing the console on the couch. "I desperately need a shower to cleanse my thoughts, my minds a mess."

"Go ahead", Caleb urges and Austin merely nods in response, too engrossed with texting someone to even sparingly glance in my direction. What's up with him? He seems more distant than ever since the opening day. 

"Like I said Stel, he's annoying", I rant for the millionth time before plopping on my bed

"You make him sound like an Asshole", she argues back and I let out a prolonged sigh. 

"There's no denying he is one", I retort, munching on a strawberry pocky. The Japanese snack melts in my mouth and I relish the sweet taste. The endorphins are doing their best to keep Xav's words out of my mind, but it's not helping because all I can think of is him. 

Not his hair, or his eyes, or his smirk or him. Just his shitty personality and poisonous words. Stella sighs on the other end. "You honey, have a lot of catching up to do." 

"Catching up...?" I inquire. The last time I checked I was up to date with everything, my club application forms had been sent, I secured a spot for the cross country, dance, and drama team audition, I'm on par with all my work, I've already started preparing for my upcoming assignments and tests, is there something I should be knowing?