I'm great in bed. I can sleep for days.

"You're being a cake!" I state, taking an enormous bite from my buttered scone. Austin simply throws me a pointed glare. "Really? Because I said Chad is the Red Devil?"

"News Flash," I snap. "Chad is hot af. Hot guys aren't murderers besides Chad loves doing it, right? He probably wanted to bang a deaf girl so why did he kill Deaf Taylor Swift before he banged her?"

Austin simply shrugs as he continues eating his bagel. It's currently three in the morning and I'm at Austin's place binge-watching Scream Queens while debating who the killer is. I have my money on Hester. She's odd in a way. "I'm great at investigating," he goads and I roll my eyes. "Bruh, I'm great in bed."

His eyes momentarily widen before pulling into a smirk. "Really?" he whispers his voice fewer octaves lower than normal and I flash him a quizzical look. "Maybe you could show me a few things?" He suggestively scoots closer and I tighten my grip on my pillow, holding it for safety. Remember when I said that Austin also has the ability to be your worst nightmare-this is what I meant. But this time around, I'm prepared. 

I put on my most confident face as his arm snakes around my waist. Moving in closer and I can feel his breath fanning the side of my cheek. And now for the finale. "I'm great in bed, I can sleep for days."

He purses his lips and I slam the pillow in his face before straddling him. "You're not going to get away with this again," I warn, reaching for his sides and begin to mercilessly tickle him. His body spasms and he tries to push me away, laughing but I hold still caging him between my body and the floor. "Wh-when I-I w-wa-wanted y-y-you t-t-to sh-ow m-me something, I meant sexually," he practically yells the last bit and I stop, fazed. 

The audacity of this little peanut. "Don't tease me," I yell as I continue to tickle him breathless. "I-I'm n-no-not," he chokes out but I continue. "This is payback," I exclaim running my fingers down the side of his stomach but my satisfaction is short-lived when he flips us over, now straddling me. Oh shit! "Austin," I mumble pathetically. "I'm sor-" my life-saving statement is cut short by the door winging open and Adrien a.k.a Austin's older brother walking in. "Keep it down wi-" His words are short when he drinks up the sight of my body caged between his brothers and the floor, my arms pinned above my head in Austin's grip as his other hand lay on my bare stomach. "The condoms are in the cupboard," he says before shutting the door and we both explode into fits of laughter. 

"LMAO," I exclaim. "He actually thought we were a couple?" Austin rolls over in laughter before pulling me into a side hug. "Is he mentally retarded or something?"

"You didn't mean the whole sexual thing, did you? We're friends and I could never see you in that way."

He grimaces. "Of course not, don't be daft. I'd never ruin something this precious."

But somehow, his words don't give me the reassurance I need.

~*~

"Hurry up!" Austin commands trying his best to tug the covers away from me. 

"No", I groan, turning on my side and snuggling deeper under the covers hoping that it would overawe his voice, Noelle's frantic footsteps, Caleb and Nora's heated argument, and Eric's screams. Why do Mondays have to come so quickly. Like geez god, I know you hate us but can you please make it a little less obvious!

"Brookly~", he nags in a sing-song voice. I know, I know geez! I cup my ears in a futile attempt to block his voice out. He pauses and I lazily smile in victory. He's finally given up on getting me to get up to participate in the entrance ceremony. It might be mandatory but I got a rich daddy. Perks of being rich, ya'll! 

"Fine," he shrugs defeatedly, "you don't have to comply, I just won't give you all the ice-tea I've bought!" My eyes fly open. Did someone say Ice-Tea. "I'm up bishes, where is my Ice Tea?" I abruptly sit up, accidentally smacking Austin in the face. "Sorry," I meekly apologize. 

"C'mon."He simply hands me a pile of clothes and points towards the door. 

~*~

I sip on my chocolate-flavored Ice-Tea while peering out the window and over-analyzing every little detail of the world outside my cocoon; Cottonwoods dance to the beat of a gentle breeze, their leaves swaying from side to side in a captivating motion almost throwing me into a trance, a toddlers masterpiece of yellows and oranges is displayed against the early morning sky, the clouds are yet to make their appearance but somewhere in the distance the sound of a river becomes more prominent by the second. 

A sound that begins to form a pit in my stomach. 

A sound that overwhelms me with nervousness

A sound that tells me that I'm very close to the place every student in Middletin dreams of going to; A-List Academy.