Chapter 11

Hey guys, I am sorry for not updating lately because I got so busy with school and stuffs. And this is a short update I hope you'll forgive me. By the way, dont forget to vote and comment. And give your twitter username. Thanks

Xoxo,

OhStoryteller_18 

_____________________________________________

Hermione's

Days passed. And now its friday. December 12. Half of the students here are packing there things up because some of them are going home the Christmas Holidays. As for me, I would be staying here. Harry, Ron and Ginny are going home at the burrow.

Meanwhile Draco is staying here too. And the train would leave for London at exactly 11:00 in the morning. And now it is already 10:30. Me and the others are here in the Hogmeade Station. Before Harry, Ron and Ginny go, I just want to bid goodbye to them.

"Send an owl." Ginny muttered. I gave her a nod.

"I will. And I'll send your gifts on 25th in the morning." I said to them.

"Thanks Hermione." Harry thanked me. I smiled at him.

"And we will send our gifts on the 25th too!" Ron said.

We used our last minute into talking and laughing about things that we used to do. Christmas. Its so cold today. The students started to get on the train. And so Harry, Ron and Ginny too.

"Send my love to Molly and Arthur!" I chuckled. While waving them a goodbye.

"Okay. Merry Christmas Moine!" Answered Ginny.

The train disappeared in the sight when it got far. I went back to the castle alone. Draco was waiting for me at the library. Because I promised him that after we read some few books. We are going back to hogsmeade together.

Its nice to look at the frozen lake with the snow pouring all over. Being his girlfriend was a good thing tho. But on the other hand it is not because some of tho Slytherin girls are staring at me and giving all Those creepy glares.

Anyways, I reach the library. I instantly saw my blonde haired pale boy. I walk right up to him and took a chair and sat beside him.

"Hi Draco. "I smiled.

"Hey. So, what time are we going?" He asks.

Think its best to go in the afternoon. Besides, we dont have classes anymore. Its just me and Draco here and library. Everyone was who stayed here were on hogsmeade. He stared at me for a second.

"3:00 in the afternoon? Is that alright?" I ask him.

"Sure." He agreed.

"I love you so much Hermione." He said in a low tone.

"I love you too. " i answered him.

And he lean to me. Now my face was just an inch away from him. He look at me in the eye. For a mere second our lips suddenly crash into each other. And I did not hesitate to respond the kiss. He was caressing my face while my hand was travelling throught his blonde hair. And we pulled out the kiss. And then he started to plant kisses on neck.

"Draco, we should'nt be be doing this in here." I said. I was starting to be alarmed of what we are doing.

"So, where should we do this?" He smirks.

"Draco Malfoy!" I glared at him and he laugh at me.

"I was just joking." He said.

"Lets go to our common room." I said to him. We walked together. He intersect his hand into mine until we reach our common room.

Draco's

Being with her makes me the luckiest man alive. I love so much. We are here at common room talking about us.

"Draco, why letters? When you can tell that you like me. "She asked. Speaking of letters. Yesterday I saw a small

Parchment on inserted on my Charms book. And the letter said:

Draco Malfoy,

What have you see in that mudblood? Better make her stay safe. Cause when this news gets to your family everything will fall. What would they react or say to you? Such a disgrace. You should have not fall with that Granger girl.

-A.

I know its her, Astoria.But I'd rather pretend that nothings going on. She cant to. What is she? Some kind of an insane girl? I will hide this letters from Hermione. She should not know about this!

"Draco... Draco?" Hermione gestured her hands to get my attention. I got lost with my thoughts.

"Uh.. What is that again?" I asks her. She frowns at me.

"Nothing nevermind Draco Malfoy. " she muttered.

"C'mon Hermione. I was just got lost by my thoughts. " I explained.

"What are you thinking about?" She said while playing with my hair.

"About us. " I said proudly. And she giggled.

"I think we should just cancel our hogmeade trip today. We could go still tomorrow." I said to her. And she gave me a smile.

"Alright. " she chuckles.

And rests her head into shoulder. I wish we could just stay like this forever. I know that someday our story will end. We just cant. I am arranged with someone and urgh I dont know. I wish I just could tell her everything.

But I cant for her own safety. Is this how our love story goes? Yeah, I know that what I am thinking right now is not the usaul me but thats just how it works when you are madly and seriously like a person so much, I guess.