Chapter 6

Hello guys! I hope you will like this update of mine! Please comment below about my story so that I should know if you like it or I should improve my story writing skills or what! And By the way guys sorry again dor those grammatical errors, spelling and wrong typos. So enjoy reading!!!!

xoxo,

OhhStoryteller_18

____________________________________________________

Draco's

"So have you heard the news?" Asked Astoria. We walked together to the greathall.

"Yes, and I guess we dont have a choice. " i sighed. Astoria, confessed to me that she really liked me.

"Mother told me that my sister is going to give her some news about the two of us." She said. I just nodded. Wow, I cant believe this is really happening.

"So shall we start this whole thing off?" She asked me. And I looking at her confused.

"Start what?" I stared at her. Then she held my hand as we entered the great hall.

Hermione's

"Goodmorning!" I greeted them.

"You look so happy." Said Ginny. I just smiled. And started to eat my breakfast. After I'd finish my breakfast I walked up. To get my things. The great hall was so crowded. But Im so lucky to passed without bumping into someone. He kissed me. After that felt those butterflies in my stomach again. I cant really explain whats happening.

"Thank you, Draco. "I overheard a girl talking. It was Draco and Astoria. And their hand are both interwined. Felt my atmosphere suddenly changed. No, why should be jelous? He just kissed because of my stubborness that's all. He is just playing me. I walked fast to my common and after that I will be heading to History of Magic Classroom.

***

After an hour of listen and writing we our dismissed.

"Hey, lets go to the greathall together shall we?" Asked Draco. I smiled at him and said:

"No, Im not hungry. I'll just go to the library. "

"Are you sure?" He said. I nodded

"I'll catch up with you later. Take care beautiful." He muttered. I automatically blushed.

"Sure, bye!" I beckoned. He is so confusing. I started walking. Sometimes I wish I could read people's mind. To look what they feel or who they're thinking.

So many things happened Draco was nice to me, we became friends, he showed me his different side and then he kissed me that literally made me feel something for him. Maybe I do like him but he liked someone else. So here I am thinking all over again about him.

"Ginny, Can I asked you something?" I walked up to her.

"Sure, what is it?"she smiled.

"When can you tell tha-. Just nevermind." I muttured. Why would I ask her that kind of question when I am not ready for the answer? What if her answers connects with what I feel?