Chapter 7

Hello everyone! Once I again I hope you like it! And advance Happy new year! yay! So after you finish reading this dont forget to comment and vote! Hihi! Love ya all. And enjoy reading!

xoxo,

OhStoryteller_18 <3

_____________________________________________________________

Hermione's

After our conversation yesterday. I quickly walked out before he could say anything. For now I was quite avoiding him. I am just afraid to have a conversation with him because I am very sure that our conversation wont end without questioning who is that pure blood that I am inloved with. I just cannot go tell him directly that he is the one who I am inloved with. He is going to think that I am joking or being stupid. And I am just going to be look like fool around everybody when the whole thing has spread out.

"Hermione?" Called Harry.

"Are you ok? You look so nervous." Asked Ron. I've been thinking deep lately.

"Oh, yes Im alright. What is it?" I said. And Neville handed me a box with letters on top of it.

"Your mails." Said Ginny.

"Thanks." I muttered. Today is October 31. And it is Halloween. And there is a feast later. I miss the feast tho. I looked at the time it was already 10:30 its means I have only half minute until my class starts. Started walking until I reached Potions Classroom.

**

"Late for class, Mr. Malfoy. " Slughorn said. And then everyone looked at Draco. I wonder why he's late. He'd never been late.

"I am sorry Sir." Said Draco.

"Now move along to your cauldron." He paused. Then added:

"We are going to make a very very unique potion called felix felicis. I haved mention this to others last last year. So now who has an idea what is felix felicis is?" we all looked amazed of what prof. Slughorn lectured. And I quickly put my hand up.

"Yes Ms Granger." Slughorn said.

"Felix Felicis or commonly known as liquid luck is a very complicated potion. It takes 6 months to brew to make the potion correct." I answered.

"Very well Ms. Granger." He said and while giving me around of applause.

"Today will make this potion, so look at your book and read the instructions. And if you are done you can get all your ingredients at the cupboard. " I got my book and started reading the instructions on how to make the said potion.

"Draco, shall we get our ingredients together? " I overheard Astoria talking to Draco. So looked at them. Draco nodded and they walked together towards the cupboard. A part of me wanted to go after them. But I shouldn't.

"Hermione, lets get some ingredients. " called Ron. So I stood up and walked.

When we opened the door I saw Astoria and Draco talking but when we entered akward silence filled in. I got a bunch of ingredients from the cupboard. I decided go back and leave the two of them. I was so disgust to see them together. I started making my potion. Minutes passed, I was almost finish with my potion. But I was missing one ingredient. I went down to the cupboard again for the second time.

"Hermione" I turned and it was Draco.

"Yes?" I answered akwardly. He came close to me, so immediately step backward.

"Nothing,so who is that pure-"I cutted him. Here we go again.

"Continue that tomorrow. "I muttered and then I walked out.