chapter 8

Oh hello there! Its been 4 days since my last cliffhanger update! Its a short update and  this is the continuation of the part where oopsie daisy spoiler alert. Whatever just read it guys! And I hope you like it and enjoy  it! And dont forget to comment and vote! ☺☺♥♥                                                                                                                                                                 

xoxo,                                                                                                                                                                       OhhStoryteller_18

____________________________________________________

Draco's

She just confessed her feelings for me. And Im really glad about it, because I've been waiting this for a long time. She has also feelings for me.And she is jelous with me and Astoria. I have to tell her I love her too. I walked to her and sat beside her.

"Stop crying. "I said to her. She began to look at me for a second.

"I... I like you too Granger. I don't why.But I just love you. Since the day I saw at Platform 9 3/4" I sighed. Her face began to formed a curious look.

"I reckon you've been thinking about those letters. "I chuckled. I've to say this to her.

"I am apples, I know that sounds so ridiculous. "I said to her.

"Draco, I...I thought..-" She muttered as she wiped her tears

"Yeah, I know about Astoria and me? There is nothing between us. " I said with a sigh. She suddenly hug me. And I hugged her back.

"Even thought you're so annoying and stubborn,I still love you so much. "I whispered. And then she chuckled. And pull the hug out.

"I love you too. " she muttered.

"I think we should go to bed Draco." She said to me with a smile.

"You are right. Goodnight love." I said. I want to call her love besides is she the love of my life. She gave me nod and then she turned to walk towards her room.But I turned to catch her hand out.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" I asks at her as she smiles at me and went back to sat besides me.

**

We fell a asleep together and suddenly I woke up. And I came to think the things that just happen.I can't believe that this happening. She is finally mine. Not really mine. But she is going to be. She was now sleeping beside me, her head was resting on my chest.It is already 4:00 am. Its saturday today. I should take her to a date at three broomsticks.I know my family would not fancy about me and Hermione.

For now, I'll just have to forget the arrange marriage thing. Kiss her forehead again and then I close my eyes. my feelings then he suddenly confessed to. He was the one, he was Apples he was the who keep sending me those sweet letters, and with a gift with it! I feel her move a bit. I hope she's awake. I wanted to ask her something.

"Goodmorning." I said. She smiles at me.

"Its too early to be awake." she shrugged. I lean to kiss her cheek as she blush in crimson.

Hermione's

"Eh, Granger...would you like to my girlfriend? " he suddenly blurted out. Flabbergasted. Things change so fast.

"You have to court me first." I chuckled. Fantastic.

He wants me to be he's girlfriend! Am I dreaming? I just confessed to him about It happened so fast awhile ago I was crying because of him and here I am now kinda having a snogging part with him. I felt so love tonight I hope I am not dreaming. I love him so much.

And he looks at me and frowns a bit. Oh, Draco Malfoy.

"Draco.... I love you." I whispered then he's lips crash into mine. I kiss him back passionately. I cupped his face while his hands are on my waist.

"I love you too Hermione. " He breathed.

We look into each others eyes. Those crystal grey eyes were filled with love and happiness. All this time, the boy I thought as an enemy is the one who I am going to love for the rest of my life.

"So are we together now?" He said shyly. I smiled to him and said.

"Well, as I said you have'nt courted me yet." I grinned and laughed a bit.

"Is my effort not enough? I've already courted you for years but you cant notice it because your busy with books and that Weasley!" He frowned. Aw, he looks cute when he is jelous.

"Are jelous with Ron? Is that the reason why you stopped sending me letter at 6th year?" I asked. He just look at me and plays with my hair.

"Draco. " I said while gesturing my hand to get his attention because he was just smiling at me.

"Are you mine now?" He changes the subject. Obviously he does not want to admit that he is jelous!

"Why are changing the subject Draco Malfoy?" I laugh. He just kissed on the forehead.

"Ok ok, I admit it. I am jelous. "He muttered and he suddenly look away.I lean to his chest while are hands are interwined. 

"Aw, Draco Malfoy is jelous!" I chuckled. 

"So what if I am jelous? " He smirks.

"There is no need to be jelous because from now on I am yours and you are mine now." I stated. And I am officially Draco Malfoy's girlfriend.