Chapter 20

A/N: LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE THE EPILOUGE. THIS IT GUYS. PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPO AND ENJOY!

Hermione's

I still can't believe, he is infront of me. He is alive, breathing and still smirking. After he hugged me, we decided to go to my house, invited him to dinner. I wanted to talk to him, maybe I'll get the answers that keeps messing up with my mind.

I gave him the adress and after that he walked back to his own flat. He said that he'd be at my house by 6 pm for dinner. We had a little conversation but I wanted us to talk in private and not have a mini reunion at the book shop.

At first when he told that he is going apparate back to his own flat, I was kind of not wanting his to go because I'm scared that he won't come back for me again, it's like I'll be losing him again.

"Hermione!" Harry said, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

He gave an worried look. "I'm sorry, just been eaten by my thoughts again."

Currently we are here at some muggle cafe at London, we decided to bring Ron and Ginny here since they haven't really been going to the muggle world lately and besides I heard they have best tasting cakes in here.

"Honestly Hermione, you've gotta stop being so frantic about taking to Malfoy." Ron reached for my hand across the table.

"I know but I couldn't actually help it, you know."

"The bloke came back for you, 'Mione." He smiled at me, they are the best making me feel good about this.

"I know he did but-" Ginny cutted me out.

"Ron is really correct, Hermione. He promised to come back and look he is now here. So why worry?"

"I know he did but what if he just came back to finish us for good? Or maybe he wants--" And again Harry cut me off this time.

Won't they even give a chance to say something?

"Listen Hermione Jean Granger, I've never seen you this worried about talking to a person before. But it's Draco Malfoy, the ferret that you fell inlove with. " Harry said looking into my eyes.

"I'm-"

"You're what?" Ginny asked,

"Oh for freaking Merlin's sake would you please let me talk without cutting me off?" I scolded them. We laughed at bit and they mumbled some sorry(s)

"So as I was saying. The reason why I am so frantic about talking to Draco because I'm afraid I might get hurt again." As I let those words out the seriousness begun to attacked the four of us.

Harry, Ron and Ginny are all looking at me with worried eyes. Can't blame them because I am worried about myself too.

"If he hurts you we'll always be here for you 'Mione."

**

I arrived at my house at exactly 4 pm, I decided to go prepare the meal that Draco and will be having for this dinner. So the did all the cooking but mostly I bewitched some of the knives to cut up some garlic and onions themselves.

After that stressful cooking, well not really that stressful though. I decided to fix myself up and be a nice looking person for this evening. I still got this bushy hair. I had prepared a pesto pasta, baked potatoes on the side and I ordered cheese cakes for dessert.

Sooner I got heard the door bell rang, I quickly opened the door.
He arrived, and I'm so glad with that.

"You look great."

"Funny, you just saw me hours ago."

"But I didn't compliment you back then," he smirked.

I lead him towards the dinning area, and I served the food. We both ate in silence, honestly I don't even know where to begin. I can't help but look at him, I still can't believe. I mean this felt like a dream. His features those the same soft ones that I used to face everyday back at the day then. I miss so much no words could really explain how much I do. He caught me staring at him and I looked back to my food.

"Do you really stare at people when they eat?" He asked.

"Sorry, it's just....I can't b-believe that you are here. " i half whispered.

"I made I promise didn't I?" He reach for my hand across the table and held it tight.

I just gave him a simple and quiet nod.

"Talk Hermione,"

"I have simply no topic to talk about." I lied, because I do have a lot of things to ask or talk about.

"Fine, then I'll ask you questions and then answer me honestly. You'll do the same ask me, then I'll answer." Draco said once he done with his food. I agreed to this little game.

"Where have you been for last two years?" He asked.

"After we went on our own ways, I decided to work on something that could take my mind off you. Still I waited for you that year, one whole year. And you never came, I haven't heard anything from you. And that's the time I decided to flew to New York. I know it is impossible for you to find me there but I kept on waiting."

I wasn't having an eye contact with him but I can feel that from the moment those word came out this room was filled with sadness. Burst of emotions run into my whole system right now. I don't want to break down infront of him.

"What about you?" I instantly ask.

"I'd keep track on you by reading the Daily Prophet. And planned my way out." He simply replied.

How could I forget, every move that I do will just simply be somehow publish at that news paper, even my move to America was stated in there.

"My turn now," he stare at me. "How did you know that it was me?"

He meant our encounter at the airport. There a light question to ease up the tension.

"At first I highly doubt that it was you, who knew Draco Lucius Malfoy would be on a muggle transportation.But I guess if you truly lov-- know someone you'd recognize them quickly" I chuckled nervously.

I still love him, I truly do but I'm afraid to say infront of him again what he doesn't say it back?

"I said that whatever it takes, I'll still find you right?" His features looked more soft.

"Enough with this question, I'll get straight to the point." He started looking deeply into nervous eyes.

"Do you still love me?"

From the moment it he asked, it feels like he instantly regretted it that he let out those words. And I know that there is only one things to say. I quickly stood up and went towards the living room and I don't why I didn't answer him. If I do would he say it back?

I knew he followed me. He hugged me in the back and his head was on my neck, I could feel his hot breathing."Please answer,"

I turned towards and faced him.

"Yes I still do," and just like that he pressed his lips into my and I quickly responded. Making this kiss more passionate and make him feel how much I truly and honestly I love him.

//

A/N: hey guys!! We've finally came into an end and thank you for all the reads and support. I'M SOOOO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK AND UH, I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW BUT THANK YOU AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL.