Chapter 10

I hope you will like this update. Comment and Vote. Thanks Love ya all

xoxo,                                                                                                                                                                                 

OhhStoryteller_18 

______________________________________________________________________

Hermione's

It is December 8 today. And its snowing. I have so many things to be done. Right now I am here at the Potions classroom and today we are brewing a unordinary potion.

"So when you are done mixing the hornedslugs, put 4 snakes fangs into your cauldron and stir it 5 times to the left." said our professor. I am not with Draco in this class. This potion class of ours is with the hufflepuff.

"Hermione." Someone whispered into my ear and making my thoughts ruined. And it is Harry.

"Yes?" I answered.

"What did Slughorn say?" He asks.

"Add 4 snake fangs and stir it 5 times."I replied.

"Thanks." He said. An hour of mixing and stirring into the cauldron has finally ended. Me, Ron and Harry are walking together. Potions is my last class for this day.

"Lets go to the quidditch pitch." Ron said. Maybe I should go with them besides I miss hanging out with these two.

"Sure" I said. "Are you sure? You are coming with us?" Harry asks me.

"Yes!" I chuckled. I put my arms on Harry and Ron's shoulder. And we laugh all the way.

"Remember when we got detention?" Ron asks.

"Yeah. In our 1st year." I laughed. "And Malfoy's there too.

" said Harry. "It is my first and last detention." I said. Harry was trying to get in his broom. And Ron and was standing beside me.

"Are'nt you riding on your broom?" I ask Ron. "No, Harry just wanna play with his broom a bit." He reply. I miss this the three of us acting like kids again.

"I really miss this." I sigh. Ron nods.

"Me too you know. No worries, no problem."Ron shrugged.

"Let me tell you something Hermione." Harry grinned at me.

"What is it? " I asks.

"You know, when we always try to save our school. We also break about 50 rules each year. Like attacking a teaching in our 3rd year and seeking in and out during midnights. " He laughs. And Ron began to laugh too.