Chapter 18

Hermione's

Warm breeze of the air hits my bare skin as I walked at my balcony. I took a sip of my morning tea as looked around the village. It's been two crazy years since the last time I saw him. Sighing as I kept on playing with my cup, no letters, no howlers, not even a single sign. It broke my heart of course, for the first year I kept on waiting and waiting.There is no single day that he wouldn't cross my mind, I miss him so much.

And there it hit me, is he married to Astoria? Did he make it? I kept on thinking about it, sometimes silent tears would fall from my eyes and Ginny would be there to comfort me. It hurt to think that way. Few months later after I waited for the first year I decided to leave for America. Funny for all the places, I would find myself in America in New York to be exact. I'm so away from magic. I miss it. I miss to use. I've been living a normal muggle life, so far.

I haven't contacted Ginny and Harry these past months but hopefully they're going to be surprised by the time I come back. I planned on visiting London weeks ago and my flight is today, 8 pm to be exact. I've been busy by writing books which will be published at the Wizarding World, and that is also the reason why I'm going back to London, I have somewhat book signing. Writing makes me calm but then memories of us flood through sometimes, it became my past time and I decided to just publish to share my writings to people.

Hours had passed and I'm all set, ready to go back to the place where I first saw him. Flourish and Blotts, yes I first saw him at Diagon Alley while buying all my school requirements. My eyes are captured by a blond boy who walks along with his father pridefully. I smile as I thought of it, hoping that he'll be there.

I arrived at the airport and just waited for my boarding time, sooner the flight attendant called us. I entered the plane and sat on my assigned seat. I sat by the window, the flight crews started to give the instructions and I didn't bother to listen. As the plane sets off, I watched the beautiful lights that covered the whole NYC. Later, I drifted off to slumber.

**
"Goodmorning everyone, this is your captain speaking.I would be happy to announce that we just arrived at London. Thank for flying with us, we hope to see you in your future flights."

Hours and hours of boredom, finally I arrived safely. I looked at my window and still in love with the beauty of my country. A smile was placed on my face as soon as I realised that the plane has finally landed.

Sooner, I walked inside the airport and headed to the arrival area. I quickly scanned for my suitcase as the machine keeps on moving. As soon as my suitcase came into my sight, I instantly got it.

As finally had all my things, I put them into the cart. I was looking through my watch my I was bumped by someone.

"Sorry," the person who bumped said.

His voice is so familiar.

Before I could even look to see his face, he was running towards the exit with his bag on his shoulders. Oh my god, his hair was blond and his skin was so pale. He really seems to be...

"No, Hermione. There are so many blond guys in this world." I thought to myself.

But his voice is so familiar, he has the same features with I boy I love, sadly I didn't see his face. How could I really tell if it is him? I didn't even see his eyes.

Minutes later, I apparated at Potters house but before that I placed my bags into my parents old house. Yes I still have the house. The cold breeze of the London air made me shiver.

I walked towards their house and knocked at door.

"Harry opened the door, please." I heard Ginny.

I let our a laugh as I remember that they didn't even knew a single thing about me coming.

"Hi," I waved at Harry as soon as he opened the door.

He looked so shocked as he saw me, and it was replaced with a smile.

"Harry who is it?" Ginny asked, I heard her footsteps towards the door.

"Merlin! Hermioneeee!" She rushed through the door and hugged.

I hugged her back and say, "Surprise."

After that they let come inside, we talked and talked for hours mostly me and Ginny. Their house looks amazing and comfortable, it's my first time to come here because they only bought this one, 5 months ago. Soon she mentioned him, I wanted to ignore the topic.

"You know what, you just can't ignore that topic forever." She said. She has a point.

"I know," I mumble.

"So? Did you hear any news about him?"

"I..uh.. No, not even a single thing." I sighed looking down. "But I saw a guy who was just like him but the thing is I didn't saw his face. He was running towards the exit. You? Did you read anything about him?"

"I did," she holds my hand and my face instantly lights up.

"Really?"

"I saw at article about him at the Daily Prophet. The Greengrass and Malfoy wedding was cancelled, because Malfoy escaped it and now no one knows where he went."

//

A/N: soooooo long before I finally updated the new chapters. I want to apologize for long wait. Thank you.