Chapter 13

Hermione's
One day to go, and its Christmas. I was heading towards the door and when someone held my hand. And I turned to look at it. Its Draco.

"Hermione" he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are we ok?" He muttered. I smiled at him.

"Yes, we are. Im just jealous thats why I had to leave you there before I bursted out. And luckily I bumped into Travis Lockwood." I laughed.I did'nt need to have an arguement with him. He smiled at me too.

"Thanks for understanding Hermione." He shrugged. I am so lucky to have him.

"And you know what I also had a good talk with Travis. " I smirked. He frowns at me.

"Yeah that is lovely. " said bitterly. I laughed at him. He was jelous!

"Dont be jelous! I only treat him like a brother." I said to him.

"No, Im not jealous." He said defensively.

"Ok, if you say so." I laughed harder.

I grab his hand and we went to the Greathall together. Me and Draco sat in one table because there are so many few students. Mcgonagall asked our attention.

"Goodmorning everyone. I am glad that some of you stayed for the Christmas this year. There will be a Christmas eve feast tonight at 12 midnight. You can come if you wish. The house elfs are going to serve us some delightful foods tonight. That would be all. And good day!" She said smiling. I would like to come.

"Hey Draco, lets attend the Christmas eve feast tonight." I said. He just nods at me.

We continued eating our food. When the owls started to arrive. A snowy owl dropped some letters to our table. I have 3 letters to be exact.

From Ginny, Harry, Ron and one from George.

Dear Hermione,
How was your stay at Hogwarts? I wish you are here with us. But I bet you are Having a good time with Draco. I miss you Moine! See you soon. And by the way I asked mum if she could knit a scarf for Draco. And she said yes. I expect a reply soon from you. Take care, ok? Merry Christmas! All the love.

Love,Ginny

Aw, Ginny is so sweet. As I read Harry, Ron and George's letter for me. I'd notice that Draco have a letter too but from the look of his face it doesnt sound so good.

"Draco, whats wrong?" I ask. He look at me and shook his head.

"C'mon tell me. "I said. He smiled at me

"Nothing. Lets go to the quidditch pitch. "He said as he changes the subject.

I just followed him. As I said I dont want to argue with him today. We reach at quidditch pitch. And he got his broom. And mount on it. I turned around to walk towards the bleachers.

"Are'nt you gonna fly with me?" He asked. I shook my head and gave him a smile.

"Why?" He asked me again. "I am a very terrible flyer. And I dont even know how." I shrugged.

"Are kidding me? You rode a broom when you us saved at the Room of requirements ." He laughed.

"Because that was the only way we could survive." I said.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and dismounted on the broom. And he was coming towards me. As he reach where I am standing he quicky carried me in a bridal style

"Draco, what are you doing?!" I said. He just laughed.

"We are going to ride on that broom together." He smirked at me.