4. Bye mother

Warnings:
Mentions of death
Blood
panic attacks
(Sorry if I missed anything)

Third person PoV:

The officer pulled him aside to talk.

"Is this about the young girl and her mom?" clay asked.

"Yep, it's quite a serious matter." The officer replied.

"Oh, how so?" He asked.

"Well..." the officer began. "According to the mom, when y/n were 7 years old, she had killed Cameron L/n, y/n's dad, she confessed to it all, I guess because she knew she was already going to jail after todays events, anyways, I got all the information on how she killed him, and I spoke to investigators of this case from a few years back, everything matches up, of course further investigation will take place but for now, there's a high chance she is guilty of kill Cameron, then there's the attempted murder and child neglect, so if all of what she's telling us is correct, then she's looking at life imprisonment." The officer explains.

"Holy shit, I-uh, I see, well, what about.. what was her name?"

"Y/n?"

"Yeah her, what's gonna happen to her.?" Clay asked.

"Clay.. y/n's mom explained to us what she did, and you know what I'm talking about here, I know you do, now, I know you two don't know each other at all, but y/n has no family in this country at all, and if I'm being truely honest, the adoption centres around here are shit, and if you and your friends don't take her in, that's where's she's gonna end up."

(Yes! I know that's not how things work! Just wait! Everything will work out and fit into place perfectly very soon I promise! <3 )

He thought about it. "Is it ok if I can go ask my friends and see what they say?" He asked.

"Of course sir, take as much time as you and your friends need."

"Thank you officer" Clay nodded, and walked  back over to y/n and his friends.

Your POV:
I saw the man walk over to me and the rest of his friends. He sat down on the floor, so he was somewhat level to me. "hello there!" He said happily. I paused for a moment before i spoke.

"..Hello.."

"I have a question to ask you.." the man ask me in a soft voice. I nodded, signalling him to continue talking. "Well..." he started, "before I ask you this, your mom will have to go to jail.."

I mean, completely deserved, she was an ass, and if she wasn't going to jail then she's going to a psych Ward.

I nodded, telling him that he was okay to continue talking once again. "But.. I also have good news!" He smiled. "Well, this is only if you want to, absolutely no pressure at all, but, how would you like to live with me and my friends!"

I paused in shock. I looked around at the few faces around me, they were in just as much shock as i was. Happy, but shocked. I thought for a moment.

'can I trust these people...I mean they did help me...'

"how about this" a voice spoke up "try and live with us for like a week, after the week is done, you can decide if you want to stay or not?" Said the lovely lady behind me. I thought about that for a second.

"s-sure!" I stuttered, i was happy that these people were being so nice to me, I'm not used to this.

'would they stay like this though?'

The group cheered! Maybe a bit to loud, but they were all so happy that they didn't care.

The man, who I still don't know the name of, walked back over the officer,  I guess telling him his decision.

3rd PoV:
"Well that's great then, here are the papers will need to fill out please, also, just so you know, we be getting all her paperwork and stuff from her house, you should receive the by tomorrow or the following day, so these include medical records and things like that." The officer informed. "Ok good to know" Clay replied.

Clay filled out the paperwork, handed it back to the officer, and walked back to the group.

Clay's POV:
"Hey, hey! It's ok! We are here, your ok." I hear one of my friends. Nick, who I could tell was slightly panicking, say, as I return back to the group.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I approached the group. "I don't fucking know! but they're kind of freaking out" Nick replied whilst trying to help to younger teen.

"Looks like a panic attack, come here y/n.." I said gently, sitting back on the floor, she still doesn't know me, she doesn't know any of us, I need to approach gently here.

Third person POV:
Things start to feeling like they were getting worse, y/n latched onto clay, basically collapsing into clays arms. She barely knew the older, yet he already felt like an older brother she never had.

"Hey, hey, Look at me, look at me.. deep breathes, you're okay.." Y/n heard clay talk. She looked up at him, her eyes watering, a bit shaky, and unsteady breathing. "Hey, name as many thing that you could see that are green, ok? What green things can you see?" Clay say in a gentle voice, a voice you rarely hear. "Your jacket, T-those plants" y/n started naming objects.

"That person's glasses.." y/n continues softly, pointing at a person walking by. "Wait where are my glasses-?" I Mutter softly to myself, likely out of earshot of the others.

"Good, You see, getting yourself to do something like this, sorta takes your mind off of whatever you was panicking about, causing you to calm down slowly" Clay explained to the less panicked teen.

Eventually, y/n calms down after a little while, and gives clay a proper hug.

"It's barely been 20 minutes and you've already cried, your a pussy y/n! You're just like your father!" Y/n's mom screamed out as she was being escorted out of the building.

Clay, Tommy, Nick and Quackity flipped her off as she walked with the officers.

"Go fuck yourself old hag!" Y/n screams back, and the rest of the group laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1086 words
Date started: 30/03/21
Date finished: 31/03/21
Date published: 1/04/21
Edited/updated: 08/06/21
The better update: 14/12/22