24. Oh fuck...

Warnings
Mention of r@pe (again, I'll put where it's starts and finishes)
Sorry if I miss anything!

Y/n's POV:
Mia and I got up to walk out of my room.

I was so pissed that she's going to be forced to live with that asshole.

Mia stopped in the doorway. Confused, I poke her in the shoulder, and she turns around. A tear was rolling down her cheek.

"Y/n... I don't think I can do this..." she spoke with a shaky voice.

"It's going to be ok, I promise, I'm not going to let you stay with him, I'll murder him is I have to Mia." I try to comfort her. She let out a chuckle at my last comment.

"Thank you.." she gives me a small smile.

"Do you wanna talk to Niki or Puffy, or would you be ok with talking to Clay?" I ask. I don't want her to feel pressured to do anything she didn't want to. Her parents died a week ago, now she's being forced to live with the guy who she hated with a burning passion over something horrible he did 2 years ago.

"Maybe.. Uh.. either or I guess, I don't know,  but I feel more comfortable with those two.."

"Yea that's fine, if you feel more comfortable, you can talk with them."

"Thanks y/n.."

"No problem" I give off a warm smile, while she opens her arms asking me for a hug, which of course I said yes to, what monster would turn down a hug.

She lets me go, and we go to find Niki. We go to the living room. No Niki or puffy, but Drista, Lani and Jackie were there, along with BBH, Skeppy and Eret.

"Ello guys, does anyone know where Niki or puffy are?" I ask as the two of us walk into the room.

"I'm pretty sure their in the kitchen, if she isn't there maybe check niki's room." Eret replies.

"Ok thanks!"

Mia and I go to the kitchen first as it was closer.

We walk in and Mia sighs.

"No woman, but lots of snacks!" She laughs, quickly grabbing a chocolate from the fridge.

"Come on then you, we'll check Niki's room next." I laugh.

She finishes her chocolate and the both of us walk out of the kitchen, up to the middle floor of the house, (there's 3 floors) and walk along hallway until we reach niki's door.

I knock on the closed door.

"Come in!" We both hear a cheery voice speak.

I open the door, Mia walks in, and I follow behind closing the door behind me. I look over to the bed seeing both Niki and puffy sitting on Niki's bed chatting.

Both of them are here, Mia may or may not like talking both of them together, but we'll see how things go.

"You good with talking to the both of them, or just one at a time?" I ask in a soft tone, not wanting to disturb the peace up here.