35. Dnf confirmed?

Tw's
Dnf 😫
(Sorry if you don't ship, don't hate on anyone who does or doesn't, hate and / or harassment will be deleted)
Mentions of hospitals
(Sorry if I miss anything <3)

Mia's POV:
The rest of the night felt like a blur, I barely remember getting home. But now, I slowly wake up from my sleepy state, as the sun rays peek through the closed blinds on the window. I sit up in my bed, the one I was originally meant to be sleeping in, but it just became so normal to me to wake up in y/n's room, so being in another bedroom of the house felt weird. Not bad weird, I guess different is a better way to describe it.

It's different not being in y/n's bedro-

Y/n.

Memory's from last night start to flood back into my mind like an overflowing river. Gun shots. Sirens. Ambulance. Yelling, and a new found brother? Hectic day I suppose.

I wonder if she's alright, I hope so. Clay said the doctors should call sometime this morning when she's awake, so if things go right, then we'll be able to visit her soon.

I don't wanna think about if things go wrong.

Jackie wasn't in the room, had she already gotten up?

What time is it?

I search for my phone, finding it on the bedside table on charge.

I sit up, taking the phone off it's charger, and checking the time.

3:23PM.

3:23PM.

I SLEPT FOR THAT LONG!?

Though, it felt nice walking up from, guess all that happened yesterday stressed me out a lot, which made me tired? Make that make sense.

I stand up, walking out of the room, into Lani's and y/n's room, saying hi to Lani, then grabbing one of y/n's really large hoodies, which even better, was Sapnap's merch, then headed back to my room to get a pair of shorts, and anything else I needed, before heading into the hallway, and into the closest bathroom, which nobody was in at the moment.

I close and lock the door behind me, placing my clothes on the counter for when I get out, and placing everything else I needed where it needed to be.

I took off my clothes, and hop into the shower. I turned on the water, feeling the warmth of it run down my back and down my sides instantly, It felt nice, I felt all sticky from not showering off all the stress sweat from yesterday and last night, so if did feel nice to get rid of.

Around 35-40 minutes later, I had gotten out, gotten dressed, teeth had been brushed, and hair had been dried and brushed.

For it being a spring afternoon, it felt cool enough to be in a hoodie without getting hot in it.

I walked down the stair, then into the living room, where sat clay, George, Nick, ranboo, and Tommy. I was greeted by the 5 as I sat down with them.

"I see you have nice taste in clothing Mia" sap smirked, noticing that I was wearing his merch.

"What can I say, it does look good on me" I smile back with confidence in my appearance for once.