29. Stream two.

I'm back :)

Tw's
Nothing, have fun reading <3
(Sorry if I miss anything lmao)

Y/n's POV:
It had been a week since the whole kidnapping incident, Mia and Jackie had settled in properly, everyone is pretty chill with each other, and no incidents have happened over the past few days, let's hope it stays like that.

It was Thursday morning, Mia and I were playing snap (I was winning) when we heard a knock on our bedroom door.

"Come in!" Mia yells so whoever was there could hear.

Seconds later niki walks in with a smile on her face. "Morning girls! I was going to go live with puffy soon, but she's not feeling the best right now, so would you two like to special guests on my stream?"

Our eyes lit up. Despite puffy being sick, Niki's words made us light up.

"Really?" I say, making sure she actually meant it.

"Of course! both of you do your hair, then come into my room when you're ready!" Niki informs us.

"Ok ok! We'll be there in 5 minutes!" Mia says jumping up to grab her hairbrush that laid on my nightstand, while I went to grab mine which was the table.

Niki gave a chuckle and walked out, supposably to her room to wait for the two of us.

We both started brushing our lengths of hair, taking about what we could be doing on the stream with Niki.

"Maybe a you laugh you lose?" I suggest.

"Maybe! could we be playing minecraft?" Mia reply's.

"Not sure, what if Niki asks what we want to do?" I question, hoping the older girl would have an idea.

"Well if you want, we could ask to do a you laugh you lose stream if she has nothing else planned." Mia smiles.

"That would be so fun though!" I say tying back my hair with the hair elastic that was fondly around my wrist.

"Y/n, could u plait my hair.. I can't do it when it's behind me.."

"Yea of course, come here" I chuckle as she goes to the end of the bed and sits down facing the headrest, while I stood behind her plaiting the taller girl's hair.

A minute or two passes, and I tie off the finished plait, which was pretty long, and we both get up and make our why to Niki's room.

"—so yea chat they should be here soo- they're here! Welcome girls! Sit sit!" Niki says as she see's us pop through the doorway behind her.

We follow her order, sitting down on the chairs she provided us with.

"Ok guys! If you watched erets stream, what, a few weeks ago I think, you would have seen these two beautiful girls" she smiles, looking over at us. "Do you want to introduce yourself's, or would you like me too?"

"We'll do it, thank you Niki" Mia smiles and looks over at the screen. "Hello chat! I'm Mia, you may have seen me on erets stream if you watched it, and this is my best friend" Mia looks over at me expecting me to introduce myself.