36. Hospital beds.

Sorry for the long waits for chapters! I promise I'm trying my hardest!

Tw's
Hospitals
(Sorry if I miss anything)

Mia's POV:
In the car, on our way to the hospital. Me, George, Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo came with us in George's car, Clay decided he wasn't going to come with us to see y/n, as he did so yesterday, which sorta confused me, but I didn't complain. After we had everything ready to take to the hospital, we piled into the car, George in the driver's seat, as he was the only one with his license, tubbo in passenger seat, as he called shotgun, to which both ranboo and Tommy complained, but they accepted it and sat in the back with me, ranboo in the middle, Tommy to the right, myself on the left.

We began driving, talking about completely random topics.

"Gogy, we should stop off and get food" Tommy suggests.

"Tommy, for the last time, no! Shut up! You've asked well over 10 times already, we've only been in the car for 15 minutes!" George complains, as the rest of us laughed.

"Yeah Tommy, shut up" tubbo says, mocking George's accent, just a lot worse, even if he did have a similar accent himself.

"Oh my god, bee boy shut up, I can call Philza Minecraft right now and he would tell you to stop being a little bitch" Tommy says proudly.

"Tommy, didn't Phil say to stop calling him for that exact reason or he'd block your number-" I say, cutting myself off with a laugh.

"No no no Mia not you too! Tubbo you have infected them!" Tommy says, reaching over ranboo to grab the sunglasses that lay resting on my head.

"Oi you bitch! Gimmi them!" I yell back, reaching over ranboo to grab them back.

"Nu-uh!" Tommy say, again, reaching over ranboo to get to glasses.

We fought back and forth over the sunglasses, reaching over ranboo multiple times, when finally, he snatched them from the both of us, and handed them to tubbo in the front where neither of us could Get to.

"Ranboo what the actual fuck!" Tommy whined.

"Yeah what the fuck!" I followed after.

"Oh sorry children, but Believe it or not, I actually don't like having to be in the middle of a f- goddamn cat fight!" He says, slightly raising his voice.

The two of us went silent, while George and tubbo laughed.

"Wait ranboo we're you about to swear!" George noticed ranboo's stutter mid sentence.

"Huh, no, what, I didn't say anything" the tall man states.

We all laugh. Looks like our 'angel' has spent to much time with Tommy and Tubbo.

We continued talking for the rest of the drive, George threatening to drive us off the side in the road if we didn't stop shouted the lyrics to roadtrip, tubbo almost let my glasses fly out the window, Myself telling how I played minecraft with y/n all the time when they brought up the topic.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. After a while of searching we found a car park, George parked the car, and we got out and grabbed whatever we were taking inside. I grabbed the bag with stuff for y/n.