13. Dream Stream

Warnings
Nothing I don't think!
(Sorry if I miss anything!)

Y/n's POV:
After I calmed down, we all decided to go home seeing as it's been quite a traumatic day, dealing with Karen's and Jacob, clothes shopping, and police, and after all that, I was completely exhausted. I pulled out my phone to check the time, 'wow, 5:39pm' I thought to myself as I turned off my phone and flopped myself onto Drista shoulder and close my eyes knowing it was going to take a bit to get home with the traffic.

We moved up onto the seats. I sat in between Eret and Drista, while Karl, Sapnap, and George were in front of us, and Tommy, Wilbur and Phil were behind us.

It a quiet ride home, with a few conversation circling around the spacious van, as I drift into the dream world.

Y/n's Dream:
My eyes open to see Eret and a large set computer setup with a camera facing at me, I look over at eret for comfort as I felt nervous being on stream seeing as I had never don't this before. "Don't worry you'll be fine!" He says.

I stand over to the side out of view as Eret starts the stream.

A few minutes later the stream was started. "Hey chat! Hello! Uhh oh thanks for the 10 subs violet_pog" he starts reading chat for a few minutes until he introduces me.

"Ok chat I have someone special to show you!" He says happily as I see chat fly by.

Omg who!

Show usssss!

POG!

Im Gay!!

Can we see!

Show us please!

"Ok ok chat, so the special person I have here today!" He motions for me to come over towards him, so shyly, that what i did. His arms open giving me a hug for support and shows me to the camera. "This is y/n everyone!" I wave at the stream awkwardly, that when I look over at chat.

Ew what is she wearing!

Is that a boy or a girl, ew!

Aw hello y/n!

I don't like them get them off the stream!

Is it just me or does that boy look kinda fat.

Get them off!

I'm still gay!!!

POG! You look amazing y/n!

Most of chat hated me..

Eret wasn't reading chat and just smiled, but me, A tear rolled down my cheek as I felt embarrassed and generally just hated.

I shook my head recklessly and ran out of Erets arms and ran out of his room, tears still rolling down my face.

I ran through the halls of the large house, finding Lani's room and swinging the door open and slamming it shut as I enter it. I flop aimlessly onto her bed as quiet sobs could be heard. I don't know why but Lani wasn't in her room, so I was there by myself.