9. A Shopping Encounter

What if I just dropped-
Warnings
Sexual harassment
Abuse
Mention of starvation
Karen's
(Sorry if I missed anything!)

Y/N's POV :
Wilbur a Techno continued to ask questions, with some stupid ones here and there, and I sat and answered every one of them.

"We're here guys!" I heard a yell from the from the front of the van as it pulled up to a halt in the parking lot. Everyone start piling out and spitting off into groups. I ended up going with Dream, Techno, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Lani.

We split from the others and walked into a department store near the middle of the mall. We walked around a bit when the others were fascinated by a collection of Minecraft plushies they found. I just stood there, not contributing to what anyone else was talking about, so I asked if I could go check out some clothes that were nearby.

I tug on Tubbo's sleeve. "Hey Tubbo.. do you mind if I go look at those clothes over there?" I whispered to him, not wanted to disturb the others in their simple fascinations. He turns around to look at me, processes what I said and smiles. "Of course go ahead!" He replies. I go to walk over to the clothes when techno stops me.

"Y/N, Where are you going?" He asked while picking up a pig plushie. I point to the area where the clothes were. "Ok be safe. If you need help or anything just yell, we will be over there when we are done here okay." I nod my head and walk off to the clothing section.

I went over near the mens section because I wanted some baggy shirts, and we all know mens have the best shirts.

Once I get there I feel my heart drop. In front of me in the isle, stood Jacob Michelson.

Basically, this guy used to babysit me, he was horrible towards me. He was my mom's friend, but she didn't know all the horrendous things he would do to me.

⚠️ Tw for the next scene! Read with care ily!⚠️

Jacob would starve me, beat me for any little thing I did or didn't do, and he would touch me in places I wish not to name if you get what I mean.. yk.

After that I just couldn't keep it to myself, and I had finally told my mom what he had been doing. They had a huge fight about it, she didn't expect that from him, see she was a bad person, but even she knew that he crossed a very clear line, and she ended up taking him to court, suing for $6000, because apparently he ended up stealing around that amount of her money, then buying drugs with it. This was when I was around 12-13 I'm pretty sure, I don't remember how long exactly he was served for, but he spent less then 2 years behind bars.

Less then two fucking years.

After he got let out, I never saw him for another a year and a half later, up until now was now, in present time, he was free.

I stood there for a few seconds, staring a the man in front of me. My hands started to shake slightly. He grabs something off of the racks, and goes to leave, yet sees me and stops in his tracks, that's when we lock eyes.

"Oh my, it's my lucky day, look who we have here.." he says, a grin growing on his face. "Y/N! Long time no see aye! miss me baby? It's been a while" He said with a wink, and taking small steps closer to me, his grin growing even bigger, if that was even possible. I shuffle back a couple small steps, trying my hardest to just bolt back over to where the others were, but, my feet refused to do anything else and stoped in their tracks, leading to Jacob getting closer, and closer.