Chapter 14: A Dom's Command

Jac thought the insertion of the plug up his sensitive innocent anus was going to be too painful to handle but it had not been. Especially because this was his experience with Josh, the hottest man he'd ever laid his eyes on and because of the events leading to  the plug.

"Lay on your stomach and suspend your ass in the air." Josh had ordered, an order Jac had not refused because tonight he willed himself to be adventurous. So Jac did as ordered, no matter how self-conscious he was about his body.

His dick dangled under him as Josh slowly moved behind him, swatting his ass softly with his large hand. When he had positioned himself behind Jac, he spread his legs apart, raising his ass more up in the air.

Jac's dick hardened and if that wasn't proof enough Jac was not straight, he didn't know what was. Just in the middle of his thoughts, another swat met his ass but this time it stung a little, causing more vibrations towards his erection.

"You are so beautiful Jacques." Josh's now very husky voice came from behind. Jac could have sworn he had never in his life heard his name roll so beautifully out of anyone's mouth. The Texan accent definitely was no help. A harder slap collided with his butt, this time harder than the last. "This beautiful butt is making it hard for me to not take you right now."

"Then why don't you?" Jac whispered back and in response got a harder hit, one Jac knew for sure left a mark.

"Are you questioning me, puppy?" The question came as a threat as rough hands gently caressed the stinging pain of his ass. Jac shook his head violently but got another painful hit. This like all the rest travelled directly to his erection. "Use your words."

"I'm not questioning you anymore, sir." Jac cried, his cock so hard it was beginning to throb and beging to be touched. He reached for it, seeing that Josh had no intention to.

That action earned him two more spanks that made him yelp and give up all movement.

"Bound or not, when I put you in a position puppy, stick to it." Josh warned, parting Jac's very red butt.

Jac was starting to be impatient, every touch was too much yet not nearly enough.  Josh was torturing him, every single movement he made was awesomely painful making it extremely hard to stay still.

Jac did not remember ever anticipating sex so much, never wanting to be touched just about anywhere, especially not by a man. He thought when he got down to it, he would feel weird and ultimately chicken out but he was still here, enjoying it, anticipating it. Nothing about anything felt weird, it instead felt right, more right than it had ever been with Norris.

Just in the middle of thinking, Jac felt a very wet finger press on his anal hole and he almost sunk back in the mattress but kept himself intact. He wanted this, more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life. If he ran now, he would never forgive himself because he at least owed himself this.

The finger inserted slowly, shooting waves of pain to Jac, making him flinch.

"Push against it, pet." Josh instructed in a low sexy voice, laced heavily in his Texan accent. "You're so damn tight."

Before Jac could react, his cock was in Josh's  fist and pressed hard. The pressure was exciting, removing all concentration from the finger that was working its way in and out of the his anus until even that was just as exciting. The two movements were so severe and knowing Josh was doing all this was causing a ripple of excitement rolling in on Jac.

As Jac began to enjoy himself, being as still as he can possibly master, he felt a tongue replace the finger causing both a loss and a new exciting edition that brought him closer to the edge. Then the finger was back, this time more aggressive.