Chapter 22: The Big Break

After Jac dropped the call with Valentino, he released a frustrated groan and his head felt heavy. He hadn't been as drunk as he had been last night in years.

He walked up to the already open dresser and pulled out the rest of his clothes and began to carefully put them into his bag.

"You're leaving." Josh acknowledged rather than questioned. It would have been stupid to since it was fairly obvious that was the case.

"The contract is at its end and seeing that you've got no intention of ever touching me again, I found no use in me staying."

Jac throughout the conversation busied himself with packing and spared Josh no glance. His peripheral vision though, noted that Josh wore nothing but pajama pants.

"I call bullshit." Jac taunted, moving into the room from the door he had been leaning on. "Is this about last night?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jac continued to aggressively stuff his bag. "I was drunk, and if I've said something to cause any reason for you to believe I'm leaving because of it, I sincerely apologize." He spoke in obvious forced calm.

"You have no where to go, Jacques." Josh was getting dangerously close, forcing his presence on Jac. What was worse was how sexy Jac found his name as it rolled out of Josh's Texan accent. "You're just acting on emotions. You're obviously mad about something."

"I'm a big boy Joshua, I can take care of myself."

"Is it because you have developed some sort of feelings for me? I warned you about it Jac, you shouldn't have."

Those words pierced painfully into Jac's heart and it took all his will-power not to show it. What was he expecting? That Josh would somehow stop him and confess his undying love for him? Was he expecting a proposal of some sort or something as simple as Josh begging him to stay?

"You think too highly of yourself, Joshua. Our contract was over the minute I got injured, you were just too much of a coward to throw me out or maybe too nice. I'm saving both of us the awkwardness."

Jac started to fiddle with the zipper, still very much ignoring eye contact with Josh. He was afraid that the minute he saw the lack of love and care in those eyes, his heart might not be able to handle it.

"I usually break my contracts merrier than this." He was now too close for comfort. "If you're so unaffected by me, get on your knees and suck my cock." Josh commanded.

This time Jac did turn towards Josh in shocked. Nothing in the man's face indicated any humor but instead was filled with lust and amusement.

Jac would be lying if he claimed he didn't find that command hot, because the bulge in his jeans would have shamed him. He was a man after all, a hot blooded male.

"You've got to be kidding." Jac returned to his bag and finally succeeded in sealing it.

"You are a big boy, aren't you? So what's the problem? On your knees Jac, now."

Jac sunk to his knees, but only because Josh was challenging him, at least that's what he told himself. Maybe this was a trap and Jac was falling for it. Josh pulled down his pajama pants and Jac hesitantly grabbed Josh's semi erect cock. He stroked it for a few seconds until it was hard as a rock.

He looked up to Josh only to be met by darkening grey eyes and a smirk. Jac hesitantly licked his lips and lashed out his tongue to lick the pre-cum off the head of Josh's cock. Josh bit down at the side of his lower lip and fuck if that wasn't the hottest thing Jac had ever seen.

Focusing his mind on the task in hand ( no pun intended), Jac brought his mouth down to completely take in Josh's impossibly large size, replacing his hands. Despite an obvious attempt to swallow it, Josh released a loud groan that pleased Jac immensely, encouraging him to attack the damn thing.

"Good, big boy. Now, faster boy." Being used to following Josh's orders, Jac increased his speed as Josh held tight to his head and started to fuck his mouth. "So fucking warm, baby. You're going to take it all. Okay?"

"Agrfir." Jac mumbled around the welcomed aggression given to his mouth. As his throat began to come close to giving out and tears were spiraling out of his eyes, Josh filled his throat with cum and as instructed, Jac took it all.

"Strip!" Josh commanded after popping out his still hard cock out of Jac's mouth.

Jac got to his feet and tore away his clothes. He shouldn't be doing this, but Jac could not say no to Josh, especially after the dry spell he's been having.

"On the bed." Josh again instructed.

Jac crawled hands and knees on the bed but Josh pushed him on his back as he climbed over him. Jac expected so many things, for Josh to slam into him hard and fast. For him to spank Jac a little.

What he didn't expect was for Josh's clouded eyes to roam so lovingly on his face. Wishful thinking. Josh claimed Jac's lips and not in urgency or with the control he often used. The kiss was slow, sensual and had so many emotions it made Jac's head to spin.

Josh pulled back, taking two of his fingers into Jac's mouth and Jac willingly received them, sucking on them. They never broke eye contact, even as the fingers left Jac's mouth and disappeared into his entrance.

"Fuck!" Jac cursed loudly at the unexpected intrusion. Still fairly new to anal sex and having been starved for months, he was very much aware of the presence of those fingers.

Josh wasn't faced though as he worked his fingers in and out of Jac. Jac was about to curse but his words were quickly swallowed by another one of Josh's hypnotizing kiss.

Jac's back left the mattress as his release came racing forward and pleasure started to cloud his mind. He was so closed to a release, but all movements stopped.

Jac sighed in frustration as he opened eyes he didn't even notice he had closed them shut.

"You don't cum until I tell you to." Josh commanded as he spit on his hand and brought it to his own cock.

Before Josh could register anything, Josh kissed him, feeling Josh's barely lubricated large cock enter him. It burnt, a little less than the first time but still very painful.

Jac cried out, his back leaving the mattress but his head sinking into it, allowing Josh access to his neck. Josh not being a man to waste opportunities, he immediately latched his lips onto the exposed neck until his cock was fully set inside Jac.

Movement stopped with Josh balls deep into Jac. Jac opened his eyes in confusion, only to find Josh looking at him similarly confused. Jac was about to ask but Josh once again captured his lips and began to move.

The movements weren't anything like Joshua Rodriguez. They were slow though hard. His eyes never leaving Jac's face as he continued his torturous but very welcomed thrusts.

"Joshhh!" Jac whispered a moan, causing Josh to follow with a groan.

"Fuck!" Josh hissed in pain and once again reached for Jac's lips, this time biting down on them gently before increasing his pace.

"Master, please!" Jac cried and it was like a switch flipped into Josh's head because he leaned back and pushed Jac into the mattress. The love-making session was destroyed, and Josh started to fuck the hell out of Jac, gripping his hips painfully  hard as he slammed roughly into Jac.

"Cum for me, puppy." He commanded and cum flew over Jac's stomach straight on command. A few thrusts later Josh's body tensed as he filled Jac's walls with his cum.

It didn't take seconds and as Jac was coming down from his high, Josh climbed down and pulled his pants on.

"Good luck out there." He said as he left a heartbroken, stunned Jac on the bed.