Chapter 17: The House Submissive

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of sexual content. Read with caution.

~

Jac sat on the guest bed in nothing but a bathrobe. He waited patiently, fighting the edge to fall to his knees to a sub position. He was anticipating his dom's return and all that could happen tonight. The possibilities were endless.

As he heard Josh's foot steps approach, he felt his dick harden painfully. Josh had only slept with one person being a woman, which was far different from any experience he has had with Josh so far.

"Loose the robe." Was the first thing Josh said when he walked through the door. His authority roamed over the room leaving no room for interjections.

This man was born to dominate. Everything Josh did, said and how he carried himself was ultimate proof that no one can boss him around. When he was relaxed, even his gay flirty side was more obvious; but in Dom mode Josh was not a force to be reckoned with.

"Yes, master." Jac said obediently as he stood up and let the robe pool at his feet. He stood there stark naked, under the observant gaze of his Dom.

"You look beautiful, puppy. Now lay down on the bed with your hands on the bed post behind you."

The instructions kept coming until Jac was tied down on the bed by his wrists. He could feel how naked he was and tried to yank his hands free.

"If you do that, you'll hurt your wrists." Josh warned as he started removing his shirt so slow, Jac felt his arousal sky rocket to barely bearable. His belt followed and so did his shoes, just as slow and just as taunting.

He bend up Jac's legs and tied them up too in slow movements, also caressing his legs and his thighs as he did.

When he was done, Josh climbed on top of Jac on the bed, his trousers still neatly hugging his flat waist. The long, solid trouser covered shaft rubbed deliciously against  Jac's arousal, causing Jac to release an uncontrollable, embarrassing moans.

The moans were swallowed by Josh's determined lips as they locked on his in a hungry kiss.

When Josh pulled back, his eyes were dark and trenched in lust. He climbed up Jac until Josh's crotch was in line with his face.

"What's your safeword, puppy?" He demanded, his voice hoarse and seductive, making Jac loose his line of thought. His concentration was pulled by a huge bulging erection infront of him, making his lips suddenly go dry.

He lashed his tongue out to wet his thirsty lips before he could speak, very aware of how the words have for some reason evaporated from his mind.

"I don't have all day, pet. Safeword, Now!" Josh's command was forceful and clear, making Jac's eyes to shoot up at him.

"Red, Master." Jac muttered almost involuntarily, feeling his dick drip with pre-cum. He knew why, Joshua in Dom position could make any man or woman piss his pants, whether in a bad or good way.

"Good." Josh broke a grin that weakened Jac's already merely functional knees. Josh popped the button of his trousers, pushed down the zip and released his above average cock. "Lift you head and open your mouth."

Jac found it easy to do as he was told, allowing Josh to push his massive size between his lips. Before Jac could wonder how he was going to suck Josh off in that position, Josh was already a few steps ahead of him.

Josh held his head up for support and pushed in and out of Jac's mouth, basically fucking his mouth. The movements started slow then the pace increased.

Tears rolled out of Jac's eyes, but they were just caused by his gag reflex. Josh pushed in faster, groaning in what could've been mistaken for pain from holding back. His face was beet red and the veins on his forehead and arms popped in aggression.