Chapter 5: A Domme's Path

So guys... the pic up is Malvia's outfit.

~

Josh zipped up his bag after making sure his very last item was inside. He could practically feel his sister's stares on his back and he couldn't pretend he didn't anymore.

"You've got something to say?" He turned towards her and sat himself on his bed and watched her.

Malvia sat on his bedroom couch comfortably playing with the white puffy cuffs he'd bought her earlier. She fixed him a stare and continued to roll the cuffs between her fingers.

She sat there in white high stilettos with red bottoms, white stockings cutting mid-thigh to meet her white short skirt that practically advertised her underwear and a beautiful white corset that highlighted her bosom.

She smiled slightly, the kind of smile that suited her angelic attire perfectly. Josh had no doubts left in his mind, Malvia Rodriguez was born a Domme.

"Nah, not much." Malvia smirked as she threw the cuffs in the bag by her legs. "Just wondering who that little skittish cutey you were talking to was."

Josh laughed as his sister stood, picking her bag off the floor. Her movements were careful, her outfit hugging her slightly thick thighs to perfection and a gold whip tied to her waist dangerously sexy.

"You know Mal, if you weren't my sister, and I was submissive, I'd be at your feet."

"That's something I don't want in my head Josh, please. It took me a whole lot of strength to convince myself to do this in the first place." She winced and laughed. "Good one, changing the topic. I'll let it slide for now, so we better move fast before I change my mind."

Josh stood and picked up his bag from the floor and hung it on his shoulder. He felt ready to play tonight, eager even. If Jac was going to show, then Josh was even more eager.

~

Like every other time the Fairy-God-fathers entered the room, it got silent as Josh and Malvia walked through the doors of the Fairydust club.

Unlike Malvia's all-white attire, Josh wore black.

He had on his leather chest harness with warrior' amour shoulders, faux crotchless leather shorts with leather male panties and a lengthy black leather coat. He had on combat boots that were tied loosely to let his feet breathe.

"My, my, my! Little Malvia Rodriguez." Markus called from the bar, as he packed away the last tray of clean glass.  Markus Usos was one of Josh's close friends, a dom and bartender of FairyDust.

"Oh, hey Mark. I see you're still stuck in Texas ." Malvia laughed.

"I love it here." Mark spoke as the two approached the bar. The last group of people in the club were getting ready to leave and those who were members of the underground club were making their way through the elevator hidden inside the closet. "What brings you to FairyDust my lady?"

"I'm giving Mal a tour." Josh answered as they approached the elevator. "Hoping to convert her to our side. She makes a good domme."

"It really does suit her." Mark complimented as the elevator doors closed for Josh and Malvia. Josh held them open before they were completely shut.

"Hey Mark. Remember the guy from last night?" Josh asked patiently.

"Cute guy you drove away with a kiss?"

"Yah, him. Let me know if he comes by. If you'll still be up here." Mark nodded and Josh let the doors shut.

"So-" Malvia began to say but Josh cut her short.

"Don't!" He said, "Focus on learning tonight. I called forward to submitt your medical forms and recommendation fee. I already paid for your lessons and observers confidentiality fee. So tonight is on me. What's left is for you to sign some paperwork at the reception."

The elevator doors opened and they walked to the reception. Malvia signed the papers which were mainly about confidentiality. Then there were Dominant's sheet to vow to obey every submissive in the club and other people's scenes as well as to respect every dom.

The list was long and the rules were binding and as Malvia scribbled through the papers, she was vowing to obey The FairyDust BDSM club.

As soon as Malvia had finished and was given a red glowing arm band to show she was not submissive and Josh had put his on, they made their way into the club.

"Malvia!" Dalais  gasped as the siblings entered the club. "Holy, hell."

"Little lion!" Dirac warned between clenched teeth and that was enough to keep Dalais quiet.

"A mouthy sub you got there, Rac." Josh mocked as he threw Dalais a glance, loving every bit of this.

Dirac and Dalais were two of Josh's close friends and for a while they've been going out. Dalais had woken from the comma about two months back and it was the first Josh had seen them at the club since.

"I thought you quit the club." Josh said to Dirac, not looking much into Dalais.

It was one of the rules in FairyDust; A Dom must not converse/touch an involved submissive without said submissive's dom's permission.

"This one wouldn't have it. He insisted we come down here." His attention fell on Malvia, taking in her outfit. "Nice one."

"Oh, this is my sister, Malvia. She kind of wants to check out the lifestyle of being a Domme. Malvia, sure you've heard of Dirac Dewitt. He is part of FairyDust royalty, A fairy-god-father and fairy-prince. I'll let you in on the terminology."

"Yes, I have. Nice to meet you." Malvia spoke with unmistaken confidence, giving a little head bow to Dirac. "Just wanted in on the fuss."

"Ahhh, you came to the right place. I'm teaching a class on bondage in about an hour, join in." Dirac smiled. "Josh can show you to willing submissives who you can practice a few tactics on during lessons."

"Oh, thank you." Malvia smiled politely.

"It is nice to see you here, Josh." Dirac said as he pulled the collared Dalais behind him.

"So every submissive in a collar are involved with another dom, meaning they are off limits to you." Josh informed Malvia as he led her to their first scene, one he knew Malvia would enjoy. "There are four catagories of people in FairyDust. The Fairy-Royalty, the Fairy-Gods, the Fairies and Evils.

The Fairy-Royalty is King, the owner of the club, Dirac, Daisy and myself who even have shareholders in the club. Submissives usually refer to King as 'Your Highness' or 'My Liege'. Then they refer to us as 'Your Majesty'.

Then the Fairy-God-fathers and mothers are all other dominants, the fairies are all submissives and the Evils like Markus are our important sadists."

Josh waited for them to sink into Malvia as they were fast approaching Daisy's scene. The sound of the grown man's cries kept telling Josh they had gotten close.