Chapter 8: A Price for His Submission

Josh led Jac to the King's private balcony only the Fairy Royalty were allowed access to in the second floor.

There were 4 floors in FairyDust;

The first floor which everyone knew about being the bar. It was the least equipped of all four floors.

Then a very large basement which was for members of FairyDust BDSM club and their guests.  It was the biggest of all floors. It had up to 18 scene rooms and the biggest viewing area. It was accessed through a private elevator in the bar and elevators from all other floors.

Then there was the second floor where King held his most private parties. It had a big room for scenes and a very fancy balcony with a view of a lifetime. It was probably the smallest of all the floors. It was accessed through an elevator in basement (club).

Then finally King's private apartment. Accessed through all the elevators of every floor but Josh has never really been up there. No one has. It was the most secure and private floor in the whole building.

There was a chair on the balcony of the second floor that Josh enjoyed sitting on. It gave him a perfect view of the forest not so far from the club and the feel of nature was refreshing.

Josh sat down, pulled a cushion from the chair next to him and put it on the floor in front of him.

"Sit." He told Jac calmly, but a tone of command was laced in his voice. Jac hesitated, starring Josh square in the eyes. "I didn't stutter, Jac. Come here and sit."

Jac hated that his feet wanted to obey, he hated that he wanted to do anything to make Josh happy. So he kept to his feet and hovered over Josh to prove to himself and Josh that he was not one of those people in the club doing as their masters please.

Josh didn't look challenged or even the least bit in competition for supremacy. Maybe it was because he knew he had already won, or because he knew Jac was a pushover.

"Don't worry Jac, I just want to cover you up and give your shoulders a massage. Texas might be hot but this night isn't." Josh said, retrieving a fleece blanket from his bag. "Now,sit."

That was a good enough excuse for Jac to convince himself that there was nothing weird about this night, so he sat.

Josh covered Jac's shoulders and thighs, tucking him gently with the blanket and began softly massaging his shoulders through it. It was the most calm Jac has ever felt in years and he owed it all to Josh, not that he would ever tell the man that much.

"I didn't think you'd come." Josh said calmly, his hands not stopping whatever magic they were performing.

"I didn't either. But I'm a big fan of music. So when you asked me to come watch you play, I figured why the hell not. I should tell you, this was not the 'play' I expected at all." He turned his head to look at Josh. "You should probably warn people about the dress code too."

Josh laughed, a full laugh that made an echo in the air. It was the first genuine laugh Jac had gotten from the man and it felt so satisfying to Jac.

"I guess I should have elaborated."

"Then I definitely wouldn't have come." He turned back to face the forest.

Josh laughed again with his hands still softly massaging Jac's shoulders. Jac gave a hum of satisfaction before he could even stop himself, which made Josh chuckle softly.

"Why exactly did you want me here?"

"To give you an answer to who you really are sexually." Josh said coolly, which annoyed Jac a little. The coolness of his voice made this sound like another adventure of Josh. Like he randomly picks people on the streets every now and then to teach them about who they really are, sexually.