Chapter 13: The Dom's Demands

Josh packed up his briefcase ready to leave the office. The file on his desk stared at him as he picked it up to put it in his briefcase but assessed it first.

The Contract of D/s relationship between the Joshua Rodriguez here and on known as the Dominant and (blank space) here and on known as the Submissive.

That was the big bold heading of the piece of paper in the transparent file.

The Dominant Must:

Before Josh could verify the papers properly, his office door bursts open, almost thrown off its hinges.

A very angry Patrick Rodriguez wheeled into the office, his nostrils flared and eyes blazed with furry as his faithful wife pushed him with just as much attitude.

Josh shoved his file in his suitcase and sat back on his large office chair.

"What is this I hear?" Patrick's loud voice echoed through the office walls. "You own my company?"

"My mother's company." Josh corrected calmly, his thoughts far from the emotional man before him.

"How did you get those shares?"

"My mother gave them to me." He kept himself calm despite the urge to just walk out and leveled his gaze to his father. "I might not have been yours, but I'm mother's heir."

"Joshua-"

"Father I have prior engagements. I'm afraid this unscheduled meeting has run its course." With that, Josh ushered his guests out and left to get home. On their way out, he could hear Jackie's complaints and mumbling and Josh honestly could not have cared less.

Working on Saturday was exhausting, but at least he was going home where Jac had to already be waiting.

~

Joshua was glad that at least Jac had followed one of his instructions which means he has not backed out as far as he knew.

Josh had laid out pretty simple instructions for Jac before he left last night

1. Go to this building and ask for Dr Vick she will run all tests necessary for when we sign a contract tomorrow night.
2. I'll send a car to pick you up after work tomorrow and when you arrive, have something to eat, take a shower and wait in my bedroom for me until I arrive.

Those were simple enough even a first grader could follow. The ride from Dr Vick's office was a long one, Josh kept constantly checking his Rolex just in case Larry was driving too slow.

"Did he agree to go home with you?" Josh finally asked the question that has been bugging him for nearly an hour. He wanted to surprise himself by finding Jac there but he needed to know if indeed the man didn't back out.

"Yes Mr Rodriguez. I drove him home myself not so long ago. Jen made him lunch and when I left, he was on his way to a shower."

"Good."

In less that a minute they arrived and Josh practically jumped out of the Royce. He stopped when he got inside and reached the kitchen for at least a fruit, already getting a wiff of the manly scent Jac left. He was still here. Good.

"Larry, take everyone home and yourself, you're all off for tonight." With that, Josh walked up the stairs as all his employees hurried off to leave like he could change his mind at any minute.

He was tempted to take 3stairs at a time but he wanted to build on the anticipation. Each step he took closer to his room was torment but he finally got there.

He slowly opened the door of his bedroom not even sure what to expect. He had expected anything, anything at all but what he actually found.

In his mind Jac was pacing around the room out of nerves, practically waiting for Josh to open the door before storming out. He probably wouldn't be surprised if Jac was anxiously sitting on the foot of his bed debating on ways to bolt. And in his scenarios Jac was wearing his usual work clothes or if he wanted to entice him, Jac would probably wear those tight little jeans he wore last night, the ones that highlighted the shape of his butt to perfection.