Chapter 1: A Gay Man's Den

Jacques Fabio was dreading the fact that he was so gullible. He instinctively heard those boys chuckle the minute they started giving him directions here, yet he didn't think twice before following them.

It was not the first time either he had allowed this to happen to him. At some point he had allowed himself to marry her. Did he not follow directions of that woman to a church and married her without giving it an ounce of thought? He had. Look at him now, half a man stripped off all his balls.

His father was right.

"Be careful of a woman Jacques. When she's down on her knees, her mouth around your dick, she still has teeth"  Fabio would always tell him even through the years he was too young to understand it.

He had thought of those words as tears of a scorned man but he had been right. Women did have teeth, and his ex's were as sharp as a bloody sword she had used to stab him in the back.

"I am guessing this wasn't exactly the place you thought it was." The bar tender politely assumed as he placed a beer in front of him.

Unlike everyone in this club this man was friendly instead of flirty. Maybe his job did not allow him to flirt with customers, or maybe he was simply not interested in Jac. This was the only man Jac would consider if ever he was gay.

Trying to ignore his slight disappointment he took his focus on the beer bottle infront him ready to marry this secret companion.

That was what he loved about beer. It didn't force commitment on its lover, did not take all of your money when you decided to leave it and it did not fill your head with self-doubt.

"You can't really trust anyone these days." Jac smiled as he gulped down his drink. "I ask those boys to recommend a local bar for me and I find myself driving all the way outside Texas to a gay club." The bar tender let out a very amused laugh, making Jac to crack a smile.

"In their defence, this is a local bar. You new in town?" He asked, wiping down the bar.

"Yep." Jac said pulling another long gulp. "Got here about a week ago for a new job."

"Well then, welcome to the outskirts of Texas. Don't leave just yet though, I like seeing these fairies sweating over what they can't have."

He motioned to the three men who centered the club on a round table. All three were wearing denim shorts showing off their hard long legs.

Jac starred down at his own worn-out jeans, remembering how full he was in them. He was once a chubby boy, and thanks to his work as a labourer, he was a slightly muscled yet with too big an ass and very feminine legs.

Seriously, at some point his own wife had been envious of him, commenting how clean, tall and lean his legs were. But that didn't stop the fairies from shamelessly checking him out.

"Fairies!?"

"Most people use it to offend the gays, but the gays here use it as some sort of code to define some members of this club. Some call themselves Fairy god Fathers." The bar tender laughed as he left to serve a few people who just arrived.

What had Jac been thinking to go to a club named FAIRY DUST? What had he been thinking when he crossed the club full of obviously gay men and made his way through to the bar?

The only reasonable answer he could come up with was weary. He had worked his butt off all week and all he wanted was a deliciously cold beer.

As flattering as it was to leave a trail of hungry eyes and all these men hit on him every two seconds, he'll have his beer and be on his way. He simply did not swing that way.