Chapter 7: A Fantasy of a Submissive

Josh watched as Daisy worked her fairy power on her latest conquest. He watched Malvia assess every single movement Daisy made; from the authority she took from her submissive with something as simple as tracing a finger on his chest to something as daring as a kiss.

Malvia was intrigued, that much was obvious, but she also looked hesitant.

"Penny for your thoughts." Josh whispered to her because the screening area was just silent whispers and sighs.

"I don't think I can do it." Malvia sighed. "I don't think I can be able to take responsibility for someone like that. She practically has his body, mind and all his orgasms. It's terrifying."

"And exciting." Josh pilled on. "It's perfectly normal to feel... for lack of a better word, uncomfortable."

"That's a perfect word."

"But aren't you the least bit excited? Seeing that excitement in a man as strong and as big as that. Seeing him crying like a little girl, and cumm like a fucking horse and knowing you did that. For him."

Malvia smiled and Josh knew he had gotten through to her. Dominance was a scary thing but the thrill and relief of it made it worth it.

All the years Josh had been dominating, he was still not used to how free he felt when he had someone under his control.

Malvia moved close as Daisy began to torture her submissive for the forth time since they'd arrived and Josh moved back to let her explore. Just as his eyes were about to look through the club, they landed on Jac just behind him, glad in his briefs.

Josh was about to speak and say hi but Mark shook his head slightly, signaling for Josh to just observe.

He saw Jac's eyes go wild with everything Daisy did to her submissive, his brows began to perspire and his dick began to swell. Josh looked at Daisy's scene once more, following Jac's bright beautiful brown eyes to see what had him so worked up.

The bondage was definitely one of the contributing factors and the slight torture Daisy was giving the boy. When she pulled on the nipple clamps, Jac did not wince but instead sucked on his lower lip completely clued to the scene.

Josh was known as ruthless, because the art of torture was one he excelled in. The only person who matched up to him was Daisy because everyone in the Fairy Royalty had their own special skill.

King was best at manipulating emotions through scenes. He had men crying and yelling. He got people out of depression with just one scene and abused men and women to love and trust their bodies again.

The only downside was he got people to fall in love with him, which was unfortunate because he couldn't return it. That's why fairies avoided him at all costs and he had to play with subs from outside the club.

Then there was Dirac, the master of punishment. Dirac was not a sadist, but he was creative at punishing submissives, hence why he was top of the Discipline committee. He used humilation and sometimes corporal punishment and knew exactly what to do with every submissive who broke the rules.

Now Markus was a sadist, the master of pain. If one sees Markus walking down the street, one would swear he was a perfectly nice gentleman. Down here Markus was anything but nice, he was ruthless. He knew what pain was exciting and what pain wasn't, which made him dangerous.

Josh remembered last year when he had tortured information out of a man who had shot Dalais, Markus had made the man go crazy. That's why the masochists loved him.

Then finally Daisy and Josh who enjoyed the art of torture. The thing Josh loved most about torture was the release after it. A tortured submissive had orgasms that would have the very core of their soul shaking.

Wasn't it shear luck that Jac got turned on by the idea of being tortured? The toys in his bag started to itch him to use and Josh was suddenly hungry. He had to remind himself that tonight was just show-and-tell for both Jac and Malvia.

"You want me to gag you, John?" Daisy asked her submissive, who went silent almost immediately. Josh watched Jac go still and red, heat rushing to his face so quick Josh almost missed it.

He saw a bulge tighten Jac's briefs so painfully he almost felt bad for the man. Jac's hands shot to his front but the attempt was futile because damn that man was a grower.

Gags work too, good to know.

"Good to see you, little Jac." Josh finally decided to grace Jac with his presence, looking at Jac's very full package. When Josh finally met Jac's brilliant brown eyes, he could hardly hide his amusement from Jac's very obvious embarrassment.

"I... um..."

"Hush." Josh said with a smile. "Let's go somewhere private to talk." Jac did nothing but nod, nerves riding him. "Malvia!" He called out.

Josh saw his sister approaching with annoyance and knew she didn't appreciate being pulled from Daisy's very captivating scene.

"What?"

"Mark is your guide tonight. I'm leading Jac. You don't mind, do you Mark?" Josh asked.

"Of course not. I want to look at Malvia's scenes one day and know I was her guide once. Go along and have fun, your sister is in good hands."

With that Josh pulled Jac out of the crowd into a less public area.